Carnal Coast

.:Top Dollar:.

[2:11:48 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Game in Session
[2:15:20 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley has sent a mass text letting everyone know that she is leaving Rhapsody for a few days to visit some relatives with her brother. So you guys will be minus the little skitter healer psychic. Lando goes over the information that he obtained from the last corperate feild trip you guys took. Lando determins that most of the files are damaged due to some security program. The program designer handle that Lando was able to determine was Reaper84. Files corrupt; Cannot be retrieved.
Corrupt but some what readable files BM.doc, SL.doc, The Cheiron Group.doc, worship the cock.mp3, Greater Demon.ppt, Local Charity accounts.doc,
Files that are clear Chase.doc, Blue Moon.doc, Mental Evolution.doc, Progress and Setbacks.doc, Patient Zero.doc, Mara-Pharm operations.doc, Soma-Corp operations.doc
Really fuzzy security video of someone with long red hair walking down one of the halls in the Soma Corp building. Only the back of him can be seen.
[2:16:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Lando Griffon bleeps about boobs or some such nonsense and emails the docouments to everyone.
[2:16:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((I actually made these documents tooooooooooooooooo so you can select which ones you want to open))
[2:17:13 PM] Slade Stone: (lol I dont want to open worship my cock.mp3)
[2:17:24 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You notice sometheing while you are checking your email. News headlines are buzzing about the Rhapsody vigilante “Jackal”. At first they thought that he was a mad man roaming around the streets attacking at random but it turns out that he was hitting major criminals and knocking over drug dealers. They say that he can appear from out of nowhere and throw a man clear across a field. Nothing has been substantiated.
[2:17:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (lol I didn’tmake that one)
[2:18:46 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore was never much one for reading outside the Good Book, but one of the documents in his email catches his eye: BlueMoon.doc? isn’t Blue Moon that place he met all those… unusual neighbors of his?
[2:19:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Blue Moon.doc

“Welcome to the Blue Moon research facility, we specialize in rare species of plants that can be used medicinally to revolutionize the way we fight disease. We are committed to our fight to make the world a healthier place, by any means necessary.
We have several private contracts and partners that allow us to stay operational and in service to mankind. Please respect the privacy of others because simply may not be cleared to know what they know. During orientation you will be reminded of your security clearance level and you floor of operations.
Thank you for choosing a bright future, we look forward to working with you”
[2:20:42 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore thinks this sounds like a bunch of bullshit
[2:20:50 PM] Henry Shore: he closes his email and gets ready for work
[2:21:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((XD))
[2:21:34 PM] Slade Stone: He would look at it and would open up Programs and Setbacks.doc
[2:21:58 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Progress and Setbacks.doc

“Neurotroxin is capable of so much more than we realized! The very first human trial began to (patient zero) has really exceeded our expectations. His mental abilities have exceeded far beyond anything we were able to comprehend. Psychic abilities ranging from psychokinesis to telepathy. His power manifested out of need for them to work. Unfortunately the effects of enhanced neural activity and Neurotroxin have an adverse effect on the myelin sheath of the axon. In short, Neurotroxin and excessive neural activity leads to demyelinated axons that mimic the effects of multiple sclerosis. We were able to synthesis a compound (Quantonin) that neutralized the effects of the Neurotroxin on the myelin sheath. We’ve discovered that the damage in patient zero has progressed too far to be fully reversed by the Quantonin. The other subjects are fine and are continuing with their development.”
[2:23:40 PM] Henry Shore: (( D: nuuuuuuuuuu! i use my myelin like, every day!))
[2:24:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecia suggests that everyone takes a look at Patient Zero.doc in her usually ghettoism.
[2:24:46 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Patient Zero.doc
“Case 1:

Craven Jefferson, Age 28, Caucasian Male; no preexisting medical conditions. 10cc Intracranial Neurotroxin administered at 10pm. His vitals are stable, no ill effects. Patient monitored for 24hours, no change.

First event: He seems extremely euphoric and docile 72 hours after being introduced to Neurtroxin.
Second event: His personality is back to normal and he seems to be more focused than he was when he came in. A notable side effect of the Neurtroxin is an increase in appetite.
Third event: Craven has been with us for a month now and he is testing off the charts. The new subjects arrived last week but none of them have had a reaction much like Craven. Their results are about half that of Craven’s at the same stage of exposure to Neurotroxin.
Fourth event: I’m not sure how Craven does it but he got out of his room again last night… but this time he stumbled into the arena where live weapons testing was being performed against the mutated byproducts of anatomical cloning. That was the moment that he first had full access to his abilities. In the face of mortal danger he activated. I’ve never seen so much blood in my life.
Fifth event: Craven’s activation seems to have started a psychic chain reaction. Anna began to increase in ability, becoming nearly as powerful as Craven. Soon they all began to activate.
Sixth event: Craven has begun to show signs of weakness and a lack of muscular control. He complains of headaches and visual problems, it sounds like MS but his medical screening cleared…
Eighth event: Quantonin has been developed and administered to all of the patient’s before they were able to present with myelin degeneration. Some of the damage done to Craven’s neurons was reversed with the Quantonin but there was too much damage for too long; he was not completely cured.
Ninth event: Craven has begun demanding his release in an attempt to break his contract. We’ve sedated him and placed him in holding until we were able to reason with him. The sedation was kept low and constant to keep him from focusing on using his abilities.
Tenth event: Craven has escaped while mutilating several guards on the way out. With Craven gone the other patients have begun to present with behavioral abnormalities. They have taken to Anna as if she was their queen. Anna is twice as aggressive as Craven but not as powerful, yet she is still a threat. We thought Craven was going to be our biggest problem.”
[2:27:36 PM] Henry Shore: Craven? Henry knows he’s heard that name somewhere…
[2:29:17 PM] Slade Stone: He would look to Henry since he looked like he knew something about it. “Do you know a Craven?”
[2:29:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry recalls a sickly man comming into the shop
[2:30:35 PM] Henry Shore: “Yeh, there was a guy came into the shop not long ago… he looked pretty rough
[2:30:52 PM] Henry Shore: Nothing like this guy from the patient one file anyway
[2:31:41 PM] * .:Storyteller:. sent Top dollar docs.docx Top dollar docs.docx Top dollar docs.docx *
[2:31:50 PM] Henry Shore: I asked what he wanted, but he seemed to be lost. He didn’t seem to have a vehicle of any kind, so I figured there wasn’t much I could do for him. I turned around to call someone else over, but when I looked back he was gone”
[2:31:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: take that for later lookins
[2:33:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alex breaks into the conversation “I’ve got a job with a Client later, he actually may know who this guy is. You know how all of the founding families are all up anyone’s business”
[2:34:14 PM] Henry Shore: ((i for real just about said "nothing like that guy from the patient first file))
[2:34:37 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LOL YOU FOR REAL THE FUCK DID XD
[2:36:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You guys go your seperate ways, it’s an unusually sunny day in washington today but you are all stuck working.
[2:37:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You two are on the buss heading across the bridge to lower Rhapsody. Henry could have swore he saw someone watching him out of the corner of his eyes but when he goes to look they are gone.
[2:40:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lol I take it Henry dont’ give a fuck))
[2:41:07 PM] Henry Shore: (pretty much)
[2:41:19 PM] Henry Shore: ((he finds it vaguely interesting, but not worth pursuing
[2:41:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry’s stop is up first, he exits and heads into the bullhorn body shop.
[2:41:49 PM] Henry Shore: ((maybe after he’s been snatched into Faerie and his mind is gone and replaced by paranoia he would))
[2:43:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry is created by Brian (owner) and Andy (daddy issues).
[2:44:21 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Andy smiles as Henry enters “Hey there big guy”
[2:45:50 PM] Henry Shore: ((you mean greeted?))
[2:46:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((Yeah I have no ideal why I typed created lol my brain is tired is what happened there))
[2:47:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((Henry materializes out of a deep longing for a fatherly figure “MY CREATION WILL BE KNOWN AS PAPA!”))
[2:48:02 PM] Henry Shore: XD
[2:50:24 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore extends a simple greeting of “Hey” and gets to work
[2:51:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Brian shows Henry a new work order, he has to tune up an cherry red Impala much like his own
[2:53:54 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Brian: “Miss Glass has fine taste, just look at this beauty”
[2:54:36 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore is pleased to discover that someone in this city has tastes of class and distinction
[2:54:43 PM] Henry Shore: and grunts his approval
[2:56:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((nigga you str8))
[2:58:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Max Gunnery Scene

Slate sits in the back room repairing a custom gun for a Miss Glass.
[2:58:55 PM] Slade Stone: (sorry back_
[2:59:49 PM] Slade Stone: He would have his stuff infront of him and shook his head as she would have done something that well yeah why she wouldnt clean up her barrel after taking it to the range
[3:01:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You notice that the gun is made out of a clear and red metal, it looks like tended glass and not a metal. You recall hearing about a strange metal that is produced by the Talcom family that resembles crytals or glass but is strong as titanium.
[3:03:37 PM] Henry Shore: ((WET))
[3:04:04 PM] Slade Stone: He would raise a brow of course there were other reasons the hardness wasnt really what made a good good.
[3:04:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LMAO!))
[3:06:19 PM] Slade Stone: (Well its true, there are other reasons that metal is used :P)
[3:07:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Max walks to the back to get one more look at that gun
[3:08:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Max: “She really is a beauty, isn’t she?”
[3:09:11 PM] Slade Stone: “Eh I dont know why people use this wierd shit for a gun. Its not like it does anything special unless she might be trying to take it places she doesnt want a metal detector to see it.” He shrugged some. He would work on taking it apart to look it over some more.
[3:12:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Max “Well that there is Blood Crescendium, it’s heavier than the rest but that particular blend redistributes heat like nothing else on the market. But all that aside, reminds me of a jolly rancher… on that note I’m about to run across the street to 7-11, you want anything?”
[3:18:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: bullhorn scene

Jaycee walks over to Henry “well.. what do we have here, I can’t say I’ve ever seen this model in this bright of red before”
[3:18:40 PM] Henry Shore: “The order is for a Miss Glass”
[3:20:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Jaycee does every heteroism except drool “yeah I’ve seen her around…”
[3:20:53 PM] Henry Shore: tits, etc
[3:21:14 PM] .:Storyteller:.: :D
[3:21:39 PM] Henry Shore: “I haven’t noticed her. This must be her first repair here”
[3:24:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “Yeah, I saw her accross the street and Churches with a Crain if you believe that. A founder here in lower Rhapsody? Eating fast food? I thought I’d never see the day” And on that Que Alex walks into the show with D’Largian.
[3:24:45 PM] Henry Shore: ((THE GHETTO))
[3:25:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: D’Largian “I knew you said your friend was rather large but you failed to mention that he was a transformer”
[3:25:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LMATFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
[3:26:02 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore wonders why someone would compare a person to a power line component
[3:28:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alex walks over “I’m sorry to bother you like this at work, this is my… errr… Boss, He knows Craven, the guy from the email and he knows where he lives”

D’Largian: “Ah.. indeed he has a loft in the beach district”
[3:29:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Brian’s eyes widen as he sees an Armada in his shop. You can almost see the dollar signs forming in his eyes.
[3:29:21 PM] Henry Shore: “You didn’t think this could wait?” @Alex
[3:30:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “Well, I was in the area and I thought this was something you’d want to hear right away… besides I my phone is dead”
[3:31:01 PM] Henry Shore: “I see. You drove here?”
[3:31:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: D’Largian looks over to Jaycee “… oh sweety where are your clothes?”
[3:32:24 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alex face palms and looks up to Henry “no, D’Largian’s Driver brought us” He points to a shock white limo parked just outside.
[3:33:03 PM] Slade Stone: (a white limo into the ghetto thats smart.)
[3:33:15 PM] .:Storyteller:.: D’Largian and Jaycee exchange words in the corner and they are both smiling.
[3:33:26 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (D’Largian isn’t really all that bright when it comes to street smarts
[3:34:08 PM] Henry Shore: “I’m sure we could give ‘er a look over, as long as you’re here. If you’re not in any kind of hurry. I can’t imagine you would be, if you felt the need to drop by.”
[3:35:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alex raises a brow “well I’m on his time and he seems to be busy in the corner”
[3:35:11 PM] Henry Shore: (in case it’s unclear, henry is doing his damndest to land a rich client right now)
[3:35:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LMAO))
[3:36:18 PM] Henry Shore: ((but if he/she’s over in the corner lolin it up with jaycee, i may well be SOL))
[3:36:33 PM] Henry Shore: “Alright. What do you have of Craven?”
[3:37:25 PM] Henry Shore: “And could you do me the kindness of reminding me why I give a damn?”
[3:38:53 PM] .:Storyteller:.: "Well he has invaluable information on what was done to us, we’ll know what to expect in the future, D’Largian texted me the address as well’
[3:40:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: D’Largian bursts into a frenzy “OH WHAT A SPLENDED IDEA JASON!”
Jaycee remindes him his name is not Jason.
“Ah, yes Jenson, A Mechanics Calender would be marvelous”
[3:40:39 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore glances in Armada’s direction, and furtively whispers to Alex
[3:40:52 PM] Henry Shore: “… was that a Miss or Mister Armada again?”
[3:41:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Brian Feels like he is going to pass out… the money is flowing through is mind right now.
[3:41:48 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alex cracks small smile “Mister”
[3:42:30 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore flinches. None of this is christian.
[3:42:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LMATFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))
[3:43:29 PM] Henry Shore: “look, try me again after my shift and I’ll see if there’s anything I can do. But what I want most out of all this is to forget it ever happened.”
[3:48:20 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “I’ll do that, I’ll text you later when my phone has charged” They leave and get back into the limo. The limo pulls off and Brian walks over to Jaycee and they begin to talk about the calender. Brain praises Jaycee “YESSS!”
[3:48:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((brb a GM needs a drink
[3:54:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: max gunnery
[3:55:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Slate gets a shiver up his pine and some how knows that Alex has entered the shop.
[3:56:28 PM] Slade Stone: He would raise a brow at that though he would just keep on working having to try and finish the piece he had been working on. Stupid wierd crap people try to make guns out of
[3:57:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((XD))
[4:01:15 PM] .:Storyteller:.: D’Largian walks over to the counter and asks the cashier fi they did customer jobs here. The Cashier unfortunatly just stares at him like a deer caught in headlights. Alex mentally pushes the cashier to snap him out of it. “Oh uh, yes in fact we do… What were you in the market for?”
[4:03:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: D’Largian pouts and checks his nails “Well for some gawd aweful reason my father wants to take us boys hunting and he is leaving it up to us to obtain our rifles… So I had a thought, why not get one made here instead of buying one from the mall like the rest of my brothers.”
[4:08:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Max walks out to him “Hello, I’m the owner. What kind of gun are you looking to have customized”
D"largian banters on about how he wants a Marine Crescendium rifle with scope. Max explains that there is a blood crescendium handgun currently being worked on and D’Largian pauses and throws his hands down as if to brace himself “are you telling me that I wont’ have the first Crescendium GUN!!??!?!”
Max freezes and really doesnt’ want to lose this sell “…but you’ll have the first Marine Crescendium high powered hunting rifle, THE VERY FIRST! made here by a true artist! It will be the only one of it’s kind, I can assure you!”
[4:09:50 PM] .:Storyteller:.: D’Largian squeels in excitement and does the paper work.
[4:09:57 PM] Slade Stone: (Wierd homos not knowing stuff about guns and gotta be unique and shit ;D)
[4:10:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alex sends a telepathic message to Slate “oh my gawd… shoot me”
[4:10:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((XD))
[4:10:43 PM] Slade Stone: He rose a brow at that “Why?”
[4:11:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “This guy… is way more than I thought I could handle… the money is good but he wont’ shut the fuck up! AND HE IS RESISTANT TO MY MIND CONTROL!”
[4:12:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “I Guess I found out that if someone doens’t have a mind then I can’t controll it!”
[4:12:10 PM] Slade Stone: “Which guy? I hear someone squeeling out in the front of my shop.”
[4:12:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “HIM!”
[4:12:49 PM] Slade Stone: “I swear to god if Max tries to sell him something pink and high powered I may have to shoot him in the foot myself.”
[4:13:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((XD))
[4:14:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alex has run out of willpower thus can’t send any more message
[4:14:26 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((he wasted alot trying to controll D’Largian, then the cashier and then mental communication XD))
[4:16:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Max calls Slate on his extension “Hey old buddy old pal, I need you for a second”
[4:17:51 PM] Slade Stone: Havng taken then crystal gun apart and was working on making sure that the clip and springs would work he would put what he was doing down and walked out wiping his hands on some cloth because of the oil and grease used for gun matainece.
[4:21:02 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Max: "Ah, Slate, this is D’Largian. He’d like you to make a gun for him " Blah blah blah blah faggalicious fuckery and talking about how he wants it to be the blue form of cruscendium
[4:21:28 PM] Slade Stone: “And what exactly are you planning on doing with the gun?”
[4:23:37 PM] .:Storyteller:.: D’Largian: “My father is taking us boys on a huntring trip… but I doubt I’d need an elephant gun… oh and money is of no concern. I recognize the materials I’m requestiong are expensive”.
[4:24:41 PM] Slade Stone: “And you want it blue and clear and shiney?” He would give Max a look, that said oh boy you are going to be paying for this one. “When is the trip?”
[4:26:05 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “In about a month”
[4:26:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
[4:27:07 PM] Slade Stone: He would think about it some. “Alright you do know this will not be cameflaughed at all right?”
[4:27:46 PM] Jimmy O’Brien: (Hi. I’m late and I assume something happened)
[4:27:47 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “Oh I understand, its mostly about pissing my father off” he flips his hair"
[4:28:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (there were documents that you hacked brought to light and I’ll send them to you now)
[4:28:37 PM] Jimmy O’Brien: (Cool; can I have a super-quick rundown of what happened this game? And am I with the group?
[4:29:36 PM] Henry Shore: ((i’ll do the rundown, y’all keep going))
[4:29:51 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((okay, thanks patrick))
[4:30:52 PM] Slade Stone: “Alright.” He would think about it some and would continue to write down some numbers and then he would make sure that Max saw what he wanted to make it, though he would look back to the guy buying it. “So what sort or ammo do you want it to use and how large of a clip?”
[4:31:21 PM] Jimmy O’Brien: (I’ll that and the emails)
[4:34:58 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “I’ll need hallow point armor peircing rounds… The click capacity … I’ll leave that one up to you tehe, you’re the professional”
[4:37:32 PM] Slade Stone: “You can have one or the other for bullets you cant have both, if its a hollow point its not armor piercing, and in Washington State owning Armor piercing is percieved to be something that non-criminals are not suppose to have since for hunting, Im sorry bambi doesnt wear bodyarmor.”
[4:39:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “Wel I’ll go with the hallow points then… will that be any good on gators?… my brother thinks he’s going to put us on a boat in the swamp…”
[4:39:49 PM] Slade Stone: “Gators dont live in Washington state, too cold in the winter.”
[4:40:11 PM] Slade Stone: He gave Max another look
[4:40:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “oh it’s likely we’ll be leaving the state… I just hope we dont’ leave the country, I have a few parties planned.”
[4:41:00 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Max hids his grin with his hand and glances over at Slate
[4:42:13 PM] Slade Stone: “Alright I will get to work on it.” He made sure he made another notation on the bill for Max to see since this one was going to be expensive.
[4:42:25 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((I’m sorry but I can’t help but think of this between Max and Slate
[4:42:45 PM] Slade Stone: (much more hate in the eyes of Slate)
[4:43:14 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (“I want the hallow-point armor-piercing rounds to hunt the gators!” “OH YOU!”)
[4:43:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LMAO))
[4:45:20 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Max is sure to remind him of the 10% commission and the fact that D’Largian is paying upfront because of the price of Crescendium.
[4:45:56 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (I assume that while Slade is making gun deals I’m just at home selling some old lady’s information for internet money)
[4:46:02 PM] Slade Stone: Max would notice that the 10% was marked up toi 15%
[4:46:15 PM] .:Storyteller:.: D’Largian “awesome, I’ll leave this all up to you guys then, come alont Alex, we have to get back to the beach”
[4:46:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((Lol likely))
[4:46:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alex kinda gives Slate some sad eyes
[4:47:29 PM] Slade Stone: The look Alex got was one of you knew what you were getting into when you where hired
[4:50:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You’re work shifts are over and you all retire to your apartments, When you get a mass text from Ashley “Craven B̵̖̣̘̩ͮ̀̂̋ͩ͠U­­̡ͭͫ͏̯̖̭̪̤ͅǕ̸̡̦̖ͨU̲͎̼̯͑ͦ̇͐̀͠­̗­̭̻͕͙O̶̢̦̖̤̬͚͛ͥ̋̾̽̒̀̄͢Uͩ͛ͮ̐̓̅­̷͍­̤̖̥ͅÛ̵͚̬̳̥͕͓̙̼̒̌͒ͥ̏̕U̵ͤͭ̇̚the neuro­̝͈́­̼͇̲̥Ḡ̵̝͉̼H̻̥ͤ̊͛͆̀̚͜͠H̏͒ͤ̊­̋̓ͪͯ­̵̰͓̯͉̩͎̫̀H͓̜͐͑͌͗̊́́Ö́͗͂̾̈­̢̛̫̜̎­̥Ỏ̞͈̣̗̲̂ͫ̏̑̋ͨ͟͞Oͥ͊ͨ̒͊ͧ̔­̸̦̥̥̱͜­͍̱̼s when I return ██████”
[4:51:05 PM] Slade Stone: HE would look at that and rose a brow not sure what the fuck that ment/
[4:51:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecia “Gurl? are you the grudge? wtf?”
[4:51:35 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I’ll do the sane thing and try to reply to the text. “Hey, your message cut out. What were you saying about the neurotroxin?”
[4:51:43 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore laboriously types a reply
[4:51:56 PM] Henry Shore: "Ash
[4:51:58 PM] Henry Shore: ley
[4:52:01 PM] Henry Shore: are
[4:52:07 PM] Henry Shore: yie
[4:52:14 PM] Henry Shore: fucking technology
[4:52:14 PM] Henry Shore: you
[4:52:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LMAO!)
[4:52:21 PM] Henry Shore: ok
[4:52:22 PM] Henry Shore: ?
[4:52:23 PM] Henry Shore: "
[4:53:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “█ fine ███a███ the medication in the emails ██████ f██████ Craven██████”
[4:54:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecia “LOL Dis bitch got boostmobile”
[4:54:20 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “Is she using a fucking Tracphone or something?” I get my jacket and head out to meet my friends before we go to find Craven.
[4:56:04 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore has taken to bringing ::Big Momma:: home with him from the shop. The heft of the tool gives him a sense of comfort. He grabs it on his way out to door to meet with Alex. Something, is not right.
[4:57:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((are you guys car poolin))
[4:57:14 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Assuming we’re travelling together)
[4:57:26 PM] Slade Stone: (fuck no screw the enviroment or something >.>)
[4:57:42 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry intends to ride with alex))
[4:57:47 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “So did you guys read the emails? This Craven fellow is pretty dangerous.”
[4:57:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lol Alex is still with D’Largian, suffering))
[4:58:18 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore calls Alex up
[4:58:47 PM] Henry Shore: ((and he’s not near largo, so two seperate scenes are poppin off right now XD))
[4:59:09 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I HOPE someone is in the car with me, or else I’m warning my radio about Patient 0.
[4:59:37 PM] Henry Shore: ((we could adjust time so you and i are riding to wherever alex is after i get in touch with him))
[5:00:35 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alex manages to sends a text off of the address and suggests you meet him there. Ocean Veiw lofts in the beach district.
[5:00:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Loft 8A
[5:00:50 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Oh great.
[5:00:53 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): That was in an email
[5:01:17 PM] Henry Shore: Which one?
[5:01:24 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Maybe it wasn’t.
[5:02:03 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Oh some of the “scrambled” text was 8a.
[5:02:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((so far Henry, Lando and Slate are the only bitches who can in fact get away to go to this meeting))
[5:02:14 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): So I was trying to figure out if it was related to the place we’re going
[5:02:33 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): It probably isn’t, but the texting issue can be explained
[5:02:45 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): He’s not permitting it.
[5:03:01 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Anyhow. I have enough car to pick up people if needed.
[5:03:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You all make it north west, its a long drive to the beach district
[5:03:56 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Well shit. I’ll be back in 10 minutes. Keep rolling, just assume Lando is irritable and smarter than you)
[5:04:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: :D
[5:04:19 PM] Henry Shore: ((O_O the Armada swimsuit account? rly?))
[5:04:26 PM] .:Storyteller:.: LMAO!
[5:05:15 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((gurl its for charity, they help all the people to busted to have proper swimwear))
[5:06:03 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore decides to wait until Alex turns up
[5:06:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((naw gurl yawl are already in the car XD Alex is an unknown lol))
[5:06:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((all three of yawl asses in route XD))
[5:06:45 PM] Henry Shore: ((i mean at the apartment))
[5:06:51 PM] Henry Shore: ((oh i thought we had arrived
[5:08:00 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore has been holding his right arm unusually stiff
[5:08:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry dozes off in the car and Lando trolls him a bit. He is in a tumb with Ashley and Annap.
[5:09:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashely runs up to Henry “You all have to be careful, Craven sounds incredibly powerful B̵̖̣̘̩ͮ̀̂̋ͩ͠U­­̡ͭͫ͏̯̖̭̪̤ͅǕ̸̡̦̖ͨU̲͎̼̯͑ͦ̇͐̀͠­̗­̭̻͕͙O̶̢̦̖̤̬͚͛ͥ̋̾̽̒̀̄͢Uͩ͛ͮ̐̓̅­̷͍­̤̖̥ͅÛ̵͚̬̳̥͕͓̙̼̒̌͒ͥ̏̕U̵ͤͭ̇̚­̝͈́­̼͇̲̥Ḡ̵̝͉̼H̻̥ͤ̊͛͆̀̚͜͠H̏͒ͤ̊­̋̓ͪͯ­̵̰͓̯͉̩͎̫̀H͓̜͐͑͌͗̊́́Ö́͗͂̾̈­̢̛̫̜̎­̥Ỏ̞͈̣̗̲̂ͫ̏̑̋ͨ͟͞Oͥ͊ͨ̒͊ͧ̔­̸̦̥̥̱͜­͍̱̼”
[5:10:02 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry sharpley awakens
[5:10:09 PM] Henry Shore: O.O
[5:12:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. You all arrive to the beach district. You drive along a stretch of road that is lush with shopping venues and eateries. You make it down int a residential area and you find the ocean view loft building.
[5:12:35 PM] Slade Stone: He would make sure to have a few of his special toys with him and put them in his holsters as he would see where they were driving.
[5:15:52 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore plans to wait here until Alex arrives
[5:17:33 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alex sends a text message that reads that he can’t get away from D’Largian and that he is for lack fo better explaining… tied up. “I’ll just get the info from you guys tomorrow”.
[5:17:58 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Back)
[5:18:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((good because bitches are about to go in XD))
[5:18:13 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore
[5:18:17 PM] Henry Shore: is pissed
[5:18:20 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Let’s get moving
[5:18:32 PM] Henry Shore: and makes a mental note not to trust that Alex character in the future
[5:18:37 PM] Slade Stone: He would make sure to check his weapons and then would shrug some and would head up to the door
[5:19:07 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Well we’re going to 8A, so I assume we can go into the buiding and go up a few floors
[5:19:25 PM] Henry Shore: sure
[5:20:20 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You guys reach 8A do you knock?
[5:20:39 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Let’s consider something real quick
[5:21:07 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Do we know if we have an appointment with this guy? Or are we basically just going up to a demi-god’s front door and saying “Hey guy let’s talk about your traumatic moment.”
[5:21:35 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore knocks. hard.
[5:21:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LMAO!))
[5:21:44 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Fuck it
[5:22:04 PM] Henry Shore: ((do not attempt to reason with henry. have you seen his Int score?))
[5:22:36 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You hear some shambling and coughing nearing the door “…who… who is it?”
[5:22:59 PM] Henry Shore: “Craven?”
[5:23:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “ugh… yes”
[5:23:35 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Whispers: “He might remember us.”
[5:23:59 PM] Henry Shore: “we’ve never met”
[5:24:26 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I roll my eyes and let you continue
[5:24:32 PM] Henry Shore: @Craven “Where’s Ashley?”
[5:24:57 PM] .:Storyteller:.: "… who? Who are you?:
[5:25:15 PM] Henry Shore: “Ashley! The little girl! She was here earlier”
[5:25:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “… there is no little girl, I live alone, what do you want?”
[5:26:08 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore rattles the doorknob
[5:26:53 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “Fuck this… BLUE MOON! You were there! We were patients there! The people who gave you MS are still looking for you, and they’re looking for us too.”
[5:27:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LMBAO))
[5:27:40 PM] Henry Shore: ((this poor guy, is probably busy pissing himself))
[5:28:00 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You hear him undoing a chain, two slide bars and several locks.
[5:29:14 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The door door opens and you see a man well covered for the summer. He doesn’t have much color in his face and he looks to be very weak.
[5:29:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “Come.. in”
[5:30:00 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I’ll go in and look around
[5:30:01 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore pushes past and strides around the apartment, looking for signs of unusual goings on, and especially anything of Ashley’s
[5:30:22 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “Forgive my friend. He’s a priest, so naturally he’s always looking for children. You know how that goes.”
[5:30:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You see that the loft is pretty much empty save a bed and kitchen
[5:30:32 PM] Henry Shore: ((XD he’s not a priest))
[5:30:54 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (My character didn’t know that! He thought he was)
[5:31:15 PM] Henry Shore: ((he has been going on about jesusmaryjoseph))
[5:31:24 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Do we have any of the antidote left?
[5:31:29 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): The vaccine thing for our symptoms.
[5:31:40 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore leans against the wall, a dark look on his face, and mutters “no a priest”
[5:31:43 PM] Henry Shore: not*
[5:31:57 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “NO A PRIEST! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
[5:32:07 PM] Slade Stone: He smirked some at that from Lando about Henry being a priest
[5:32:32 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (That’s for Yannick…do we have any of the antidote/vaccine left? I want to show it to him if so and see if it’s neurotroxin.)
[5:32:59 PM] Henry Shore: ((and i’m assuming the lols were yannick’s commentary, and not an outburst from Craven))
[5:33:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (sure you guys can show it off, ))
[5:33:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (yeah know craven doen’t have the energy to lol that hard)
[5:33:59 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “We found this at one of the umbrella corporations involved in Blue Moon. They called it an antidote for some of the side effects we were having. Were you ever given this?”
[5:34:39 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore stares unblinking at Craven
[5:34:48 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Craven looks it over “yes, but my case was too far gone”
[5:35:00 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “How did you escape?”
[5:35:32 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “It was you… or Anna. I’m not sure which”
[5:35:56 PM] Henry Shore: “Who’s Anna?”
[5:36:09 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I laugh. “You really need to start reading more.”
[5:36:35 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lol henry for real did read like only the brochure document))
[5:36:45 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry can barely read above an elementary level))
[5:36:53 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Shit, I keep calling it neurotroxin, when I mean to say quantonin)
[5:36:55 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Sorry)
[5:37:23 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (lol I knew what you meant XD, all this pharmacy shit will sound the same after a while)
[5:37:38 PM] Henry Shore: ((his memory is pretty good though, he’s not sure what you need all those fancy letters for))
[5:37:51 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “Anna was another psychic they made and couldn’t handle”
[5:38:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “I used the last of what I had to escape, the neural degrdation has caused me to lose my powers”
[5:38:49 PM] Henry Shore: “That’s not what Ashley said”
[5:39:16 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Ashley is not the trigger you want to use; if this guy did something to her, inciting his anger before we get what we can is only going to blow us up)
[5:39:37 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LMAO!))
[5:40:05 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “I hope for your sake, you’re wrong about that Craven. I’ve been reading their correspondences, the corporations…. they call us bio-weapons, and they call you a god. You’re still data, dead or alive, and they’re going to look for you.”
[5:40:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Craven moves over to sit on the bed.
[5:40:15 PM] Henry Shore: ((ashley, cars, and christ are henry’s only motivations at present))
[5:40:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((XD))
[5:41:10 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “We want to put a stop to what they’re doing, and in order to do that, we need to know what you know about a few things.”
[5:41:14 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “You’ll have to exucse this lack of furniture”
[5:41:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “you cant’ stop them…”
[5:41:39 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “It’s… understandable in the current situation. About the same as my last bachelor pad…”
[5:41:47 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “Who’s Anna, why is she so important to them?”
[5:43:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “She has the power to controll other psychics and use their powers as her own. She could have mine all of the psychics there except me, I was immune.”
[5:43:28 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “How did you become immune?”
[5:43:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “I think it was a natrual immunity”
[5:44:02 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “I think it was because I was stronger than her”
[5:44:18 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “And do you know who the red-haired one, and the Jackal, are? They seem to be involved, but no one knows about them.”
[5:45:50 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “I don’t know anything about the Jackal… but the red haired man, I kind of remember seeing him maybe… its all fuzzy, like he removed the memory. He was fronting all of the money for it as i can recall”
[5:46:25 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Craven starts coughing a little
[5:46:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “how many of you got out?”
[5:47:12 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “I don’t know for sure. I’m not so used to those kinds of trauma. At least seven or so.”
[5:47:51 PM] .:Storyteller:.: "Anna must have done something…
[5:47:56 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Can you guys think of anything else we need to know?)
[5:48:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((Henry: ASHLEY!))
[5:50:15 PM] Henry Shore: ((she doesn’t seem to have been here. though if the name Annap means anything to him…))
[5:51:13 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “Have you heard of Annap?”
[5:51:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “I’m afraid not”
[5:52:48 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry gets a wierd feeling and remembers what Ashley said about it being dangerous and then he nearly hears her voice clear as day “They are comming for him!”
[5:53:17 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (It’s almost as if I predicted this)
[5:53:19 PM] Henry Shore: “I think it’s time we left Mister Craven alone. Sorry for the misunderstanding”
[5:53:24 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore heads for the door
[5:53:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Craven stands up “whats wrong?”
[5:53:37 PM] Slade Stone: He would shrug some
[5:54:11 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry is leaving unless something stops him
[5:54:51 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Does my Unseen Sense: “I’ve got a bad feeling about this” tell me anything?)
[5:56:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: All of you get a weird feeling, you can hear foot steps storming up the stairs. Craven yells “Lock the door!”
[5:56:22 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore complies
[5:56:33 PM] Henry Shore: and readies ::Big Momma::
[5:56:58 PM] Slade Stone: He would move over and locked the door then pulled out one of his special guns
[5:57:08 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “Ahh, shit…” I go to look for a window or some other way in/out aside from the door.
[5:57:32 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry is standing with the wrench raised to the side of the door))
[5:57:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: A red target laser light can be seen on the middle of Craven’s forhead.
[5:57:47 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Someone shove him down)
[5:57:57 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry’s focused on the obvious entrance))
[5:58:04 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): You fucks. I’ll do it
[5:58:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: whoever does it roll athletics + moose
[5:58:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: stamina
[5:58:43 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): He’s totally dead in my case.
[5:58:49 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): because I only get 2 dice.
[5:58:53 PM] Henry Shore: ((if you yell i might be able to make it. i have high athletics))
[5:59:09 PM] Henry Shore: //5d
[5:59:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: x_adonai_x rolled 5d10; result:
4, 8, 1, 4, 8
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 2
[5:59:26 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Sure, I yelled for you, etc.
[5:59:32 PM] Henry Shore: ((good thing XD))
[5:59:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (XD)
[6:00:14 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry manages knock him back on the bed out of danger
[6:01:26 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You guys get a text message from Alex explaining that he thought someone was trying to assassinate D’Largian but they were in fact trying to kill him. They managed to get away and are going to a safe house.
[6:02:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //d7
[6:02:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: paradox_the_white_chaos rolled 1d 7; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6:02:33 PM] .:Storyteller:.: An assassin tried to climb up the side of the build and fell to this death lol
[6:02:36 PM] Henry Shore: ((d7?))
[6:02:46 PM] Henry Shore: ((do you mean 7d?))
[6:03:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yeah lol
[6:03:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //7d
[6:03:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: paradox_the_white_chaos rolled 7d10; result:
10, 7, 5, 10, 4, 5, 2
Second Rolls:
5, 7
Number of Successes: 2
[6:03:15 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Your assassin rolled perfectly on a d7 hahaha
[6:03:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yeah no he still needed 5 successes lol he didnt’ die but he broke his shit up
[6:04:10 PM] Henry Shore: (can we skitter now?)
[6:04:17 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Well
[6:04:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You hear someone banging on teh door trying to get in
[6:04:20 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): The guys coming u pthe stairs
[6:04:23 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): And now at the door
[6:04:25 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Disagree with you
[6:04:46 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Shoot’m through the door?
[6:04:50 PM] .:Storyteller:.: A light is aimed at Lando now
[6:04:51 PM] Slade Stone: He smirked some “Who is it?” He would make sure to look and line up for a good shot through the door
[6:04:59 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Dives down
[6:05:13 PM] Henry Shore: ((are there curtains?))
[6:05:20 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Good idea
[6:05:33 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((no lol they can see everything in the loft windows its pretty empty))
[6:05:46 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Jimmy roll for gettin down with the get down dodging is
[6:05:58 PM] Henry Shore: (
[6:06:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: fuck it you just get down
[6:06:22 PM] Henry Shore: ((any response from the door?))
[6:06:54 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((nope they aren’t falling for it XD))
[6:07:08 PM] Henry Shore: ((what’s it made of))
[6:08:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The light points at Slate now ((steel)), the assassin takes aim and fires but the bullet just bounces off the window and it hums.
[6:08:52 PM] Henry Shore: ((question stands))
[6:08:56 PM] Slade Stone: He would look for where the laser came from and would line up with the hand cannon and shot at the assassin. “Fuck you dirtbag!”
[6:09:08 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (The window is made out of the special metal)
[6:09:23 PM] Henry Shore: ((the door))
[6:09:44 PM] Henry Shore: ((the window, as far as henry’s concerned, is magic.))
[6:09:58 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Yannick, is the door wood or something awesome)
[6:10:26 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (Just a steel door)
[6:10:34 PM] Slade Stone: (Yannick your personal skype :P)
[6:11:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ( you guys also get the plus 1 bonus to psychic powers with craven in the room as well)
[6:12:20 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry’s just going to stay where he is then. impentrable windows make him feel pretty secure. those are the lord’s windows."
[6:13:00 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((THE LORDS WINDOWS!!! XD OMG!!!))
[6:14:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Craven gets on the floor as a bullet puts a hold in the wall
[6:14:24 PM] Slade Stone: (Hey Yannick look at your skype fucker)
[6:15:31 PM] Henry Shore: ((brb, need to piddle))
[6:16:04 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I’m just gonna let this thing happen. I’ll get on the floor and talk to Craven. “Think, Craven! When you were in the Arena, your powers came to the fore and you fought your way out—you’re back in that Arena now. Those men outside are not going to stop until you’re dead. Goddamn it, get angry!”
[6:16:28 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I can use manipulate if necessary
[6:17:45 PM] Henry Shore: ((he hit tha flo))
[6:17:51 PM] Henry Shore: ((next thing you know))
[6:18:05 PM] Henry Shore: ((craven go’n blow, blow, blow, blow, blow, blow, blow, blow))
[6:18:16 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Fuck you and your club)
[6:18:43 PM] Slade Stone: (need the assassins defense
[6:18:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LMAO!))
[6:18:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: 2
[6:19:02 PM] Slade Stone: //rolldie 7
[6:19:14 PM] Henry Shore: (( //7d ))
[6:19:43 PM] Slade Stone: //7d
[6:20:20 PM] Henry Shore: ((…you have the roller installed right))
[6:20:24 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 7d10; result:
4, 5, 4, 3, 10, 1, 4
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 2
[6:20:29 PM] Henry Shore: ((there we go))
[6:20:43 PM] Slade Stone: (roll 6 more dice for me Yannick)
[6:20:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //6d
[6:20:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: paradox_the_white_chaos rolled 6d10; result:
1, 1, 9, 4, 5, 6
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[6:21:30 PM] Slade Stone: His hand cannon went off and would hit the assassin in the chest for 6L
[6:21:39 PM] Henry Shore: ((aren’t the windows impenetrable? how are you reaching him?))
[6:21:53 PM] Slade Stone: (Same way he shot in the wall)
[6:22:08 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): There’s a guy at the window and guys in front of the apartment, etc.
[6:22:28 PM] Henry Shore: ((ah))
[6:26:11 PM | Edited 6:26:55 PM] Slade Stone: //6d
[6:26:15 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 7d10; result:
10, 9, 4, 10, 7, 3, 9
Second Rolls:
1, 4
Number of Successes: 4
[6:26:57 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((there we go))
[6:27:19 PM | Edited 6:27:42 PM] Slade Stone: //3d
[6:28:38 PM] Slade Stone: .
[6:28:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 3d10; result:
7, 9, 1
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[6:28:55 PM] Slade Stone: The second shot ripped from his gun and would clip him again for another 8L
[6:29:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You killed this faggot
[6:29:47 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Even the assassins are gay in this world
[6:30:05 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!))
[6:30:13 PM] Slade Stone: :D
[6:30:54 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Another one bursts throw the wall (clone army)
[6:31:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (faggoty clone army)
[6:31:35 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): (Are they literally clones, or do they all just have significantly douche-gay features?)
[6:32:36 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore targets the one in proximity
[6:33:08 PM] Henry Shore: dice pool is 10, what’s his defense?
[6:33:51 PM] .:Storyteller:.: 2
[6:33:55 PM] Henry Shore: //8d
[6:33:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: x_adonai_x rolled 8d10; result:
7, 10, 6, 4, 5, 3, 1, 2
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[6:34:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((O__o))
[6:34:16 PM] Henry Shore: ((whatevs, made contact XD))
[6:34:22 PM] Henry Shore: 4B
[6:35:11 PM] Henry Shore: ((if combatants are entering the room, we might want to roll intiative))
[6:35:47 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((yeah girl I was just about to get to that but you started swinging first lol))
[6:35:55 PM] Henry Shore: //d
[6:36:03 PM] .:Storyteller:.: x_adonai_x rolled 1d20; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6:36:07 PM] Slade Stone: //1d
[6:36:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 1d10; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6:36:12 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): //1d
[6:36:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: terragoetia rolled 1d10; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[6:36:14 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry’s initiative is 7))
[6:36:34 PM] Slade Stone: (init 15)
[6:36:45 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): 14 here
[6:37:05 PM] Henry Shore: ((O.o how do you have such high init slade))
[6:37:28 PM] Slade Stone: (dex 4 composure 4, CM 1 adds in your firearms to the init)
[6:37:46 PM] Slade Stone: (So my base initative is 12)
[6:37:59 PM] Henry Shore: ((i count 9))
[6:38:13 PM] Slade Stone: (Firearms of 4)
[6:38:14 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (plus 3)
[6:38:46 PM] Henry Shore: ((well damn))
[6:39:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: they just calculated all of their stuff instead of putting down base and Lando I need to know how you got that much init because I haven’t seen your character sheet yet
[6:39:22 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I have an init of 4. I rolled a 10
[6:39:24 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): So I just added
[6:39:28 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Is that right?
[6:39:32 PM] Henry Shore: yes XD
[6:39:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (OKAY XD LOL)
[6:39:58 PM] Henry Shore: ((what threw me was that anyone could end up with init 15 on a roll of 3))
[6:40:14 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Brad knows his stat-maxing
[6:40:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((and what threw me off is that I didn’t see that 10 lol))
[6:41:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: slate goes first
[6:41:24 PM] Slade Stone: (how many incoming clones?_
[6:41:53 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((Just one for now))
[6:42:05 PM] Slade Stone: (how many can be seen?_
[6:42:15 PM] .:Storyteller:.: just one
[6:42:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: this one is different
[6:42:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: his defence is 3 btw
[6:42:37 PM] Slade Stone: defense?-
[6:42:51 PM] Henry Shore: ((oh holdup
[6:42:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: I need to roll for his init
[6:43:00 PM] Henry Shore: ((initiative 9, for fast reflexes))
[6:43:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //d
[6:43:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: paradox_the_white_chaos rolled 1d20; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[6:43:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: damnit
[6:43:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //d10
[6:43:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: paradox_the_white_chaos rolled 1d10; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6:43:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: his init is 9
[6:44:05 PM] Henry Shore: ((why aren’t you accepting your first roll?))
[6:44:07 PM] Slade Stone: //6d
[6:44:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 6d10; result:
10, 1, 6, 6, 8, 4
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 2
[6:44:17 PM] Slade Stone: //4d
[6:44:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 4d10; result:
4, 3, 1, 9
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[6:44:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (( it was a d20))
[6:44:35 PM] Slade Stone: //5d
[6:44:35 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 5d10; result:
1, 7, 5, 10, 1
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 2
[6:44:43 PM] Slade Stone: //3d
[6:44:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 3d10; result:
5, 7, 10
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 2
[6:44:56 PM] Slade Stone: 13L to him)
[6:45:04 PM] Henry Shore: ((what are all these rolls?))
[6:45:31 PM] Slade Stone: (rote actionon an attack which for each original die that you roll and dont get a suxx it is rerolled 1 time)
[6:45:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: He is done lol
[6:45:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: 4 more burst in
[6:46:08 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): My go?
[6:46:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yes (what do you have a weapon?)
[6:46:44 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I have the stungun.
[6:47:02 PM] .:Storyteller:.: oh he’ll see how that goes
[6:47:52 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): But right now my main goal is to drag our crippled acquaintance out of the way. “Come on, buddy, you’re too weak for this…” I move along the floor and try to pull/goad him away from the line of fire.
[6:48:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Craven goes with Lando
[6:48:59 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Yay, now Craven won’t get shot up by a bunch of faggots that Brad is one-shotting
[6:49:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: LOL
[6:50:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry go
[6:50:23 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Smash
[6:50:30 PM] Henry Shore: //7d
[6:50:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: x_adonai_x rolled 7d10; result:
1, 8, 5, 7, 7, 5, 5
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[6:50:46 PM] Henry Shore: whoever’s closest gets 4B
[6:52:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The clone takes the bash causing him to turn the other cheek, he turns back to Henry without emotion.
[6:52:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry your defence again
[6:52:29 PM] Henry Shore: 3
[6:53:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //8d10
[6:53:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: paradox_the_white_chaos rolled 8d10; result:
3, 8, 2, 4, 1, 6, 8, 7
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 2
[6:53:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: you take 4B
[6:53:40 PM] Henry Shore: k
[6:55:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The other clone throws Henry up against magic window and it hums
[6:56:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The third clone closes in on Slate
[6:56:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: slate your defence?
[6:58:00 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Faggot clone kicks Slate in the chest
[6:58:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //8d10
[6:58:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: paradox_the_white_chaos rolled 8d10; result:
5, 9, 2, 9, 5, 3, 9, 8
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 4
[6:58:48 PM] .:Storyteller:.: you take 8B -3 because of your armor XD
[6:59:13 PM] Slade Stone: (How do I take 8 bashing?)
[7:00:04 PM] Henry Shore: ((what’s their Size?))
[7:00:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: each success is 2B 5 but they are engineered super fucks
[7:01:11 PM] Henry Shore: ((i think it’s slate’s turn again))
[7:03:23 PM] .:Storyteller:.: okay I take that back then only 1 b forbrad
[7:03:48 PM] Slade Stone: (ok this week or when nicks here we will do a NWoD combat class for people lol)
[7:03:59 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Yay
[7:04:14 PM] Henry Shore: ((or i could be busy the rest of the week with things that don’t involve the internet))
[7:04:31 PM] Slade Stone: (More for Yannick atleast)
[7:04:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: lol
[7:05:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((I’m rule rusty because I’ve not played in a bit and my brain has been occupied with junk so lets continiue))
[7:05:07 PM] Slade Stone: (like for armor and defense you subtract both of those from attack rolls)
[7:05:50 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((re rolling))
[7:06:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //510
[7:06:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //5d10
[7:06:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: paradox_the_white_chaos rolled 5d10; result:
5, 4, 5, 9, 9
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 2
[7:06:19 PM] Henry Shore: ((XD 510 DICE))
[7:06:26 PM] .:Storyteller:.: 2B for slate
[7:06:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (lol XD)
[7:06:46 PM] Slade Stone: There defense?)
[7:07:00 PM] Henry Shore: ((and their Size))
[7:07:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: 5
[7:07:26 PM] Henry Shore: ((O.o for both?))
[7:07:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (yep)
[7:08:06 PM] Slade Stone: (So they have wits and dex of 5?)
[7:08:25 PM] Slade Stone: (actually lol doesnt matter for firearms ;))
[7:08:34 PM] Slade Stone: //9d
[7:08:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 9d10; result:
4, 4, 4, 9, 3, 8, 7, 8, 10
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 4
[7:08:42 PM] Slade Stone: //5d
[7:08:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 5d10; result:
2, 10, 5, 6, 5
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[7:09:01 PM] Slade Stone: //8d
[7:09:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 8d10; result:
4, 7, 9, 1, 6, 4, 10, 5
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 3
[7:09:04 PM] Slade Stone: //5d
[7:09:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 5d10; result:
2, 4, 2, 7, 4
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[7:09:11 PM] Slade Stone: ..7d
[7:09:13 PM] Slade Stone: //7d
[7:09:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 7d10; result:
6, 5, 6, 7, 1, 8, 3
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[7:09:18 PM] Slade Stone: //6d
[7:09:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 6d10; result:
2, 4, 4, 10, 6, 7
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[7:09:33 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((you okay there roller?))
[7:09:47 PM] Slade Stone: The guy that got hit by Henry got 8L, then the guy that hit Slate took 11L
[7:10:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: they go down and another one drops from the roof
[7:10:55 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Is it an open roof or something?
[7:11:17 PM] Henry Shore: is his defense 5 as well?
[7:11:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((nope, he just raped his way in))
[7:11:57 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I stand up and pull out my lighter. “Okay. I saw Star Wars, I can do this…”
[7:12:21 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Lando lights the lighter and tries to use Pyrokinesis to set the assassin on fire, flamethrower style
[7:12:41 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): //8d10
[7:12:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: terragoetia rolled 8d10; result:
2, 5, 9, 4, 3, 8, 10, 3
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 3
[7:12:55 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): 5 dots, 3 psychics with me, 8 dice, 3 successes. I think I did it right
[7:13:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (indeed)
[7:13:47 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I don’t know what to do next
[7:14:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((hang on I’m commin lol))
[7:16:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: int + wits + dots
[7:16:28 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Ints and wits too?
[7:16:40 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): //6d10
[7:16:44 PM] .:Storyteller:.: terragoetia rolled 6d10; result:
6, 1, 6, 10, 8, 9
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 4
[7:16:50 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Four more successes for 7 total
[7:18:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: And you set him fire with a fire ball successfully, the force causes him to blow back into the gas stove. Now would be a good time to leave
[7:18:27 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): I guess we can end combat then?
[7:18:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yes
[7:18:44 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): If so, I’ll grab our new friend, pull him up, and initiate Plan Get the Fuck Out
[7:19:42 PM] Henry Shore: he’s gonna be slow. henry can carry him.
[7:20:45 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): Great idea
[7:20:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You all book it down the stair leaving behind the gay douche clone army and a small explosion rocks that floor
[7:20:58 PM] Slade Stone: He would lead the group out quickly
[7:21:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: it can be felt booming outside as the windows scream at the force
[7:21:48 PM] Lando Griffin (NWoD): “I wonder how many of those commandos they have.”
[7:23:48 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Craven sighs “They’ll just make more… they can’t have us running arou…” he is cut off as he is shot in the chest by a skinless clone comming down the stairs.
[7:24:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alex shoots the clone in the head out of the Limo window.
[7:25:02 PM] .:Storyteller:.: D’Largian shouts “OH MY! WE have to get him to the hospital!”
[7:26:03 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Game Session End


[1:59:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Game starting in 3..2..1
[1:59:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Game in Session
[1:59:20 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You all sit in your

apartments having had exchanged contact information with

each other. Still baffled by the unrealistic events you

try get back on with your normal lives but you are too

distracted You do whatever it is you do to calm yourselves

so that you can get some sleep. You lay in bed and you get

this sinking feeling like you are being dragged into your

mattress. You struggle but by the time you get some get

control of your body you are standing in the middle of a

lake with the other psychics.
[2:00:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashely is

unsure of her footing while standing on the water and gives

a worried expression in the direction of Henry
[2:01:17 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopcia looks around and

immediately orates "Oh shit! a bitch is off some other

Christ like shit!"
[2:04:20 PM] Lando Griffin: (I guess we can start doing

stuff, so…) Lando scratches his chin and looks around,

managing to still be tired even while in his dream. "So,

you guys again. I guess you just can’t get enough of me."
[2:04:58 PM] Slate Stone: He would look around some then

down and then back around. “…” he would just kind of

look around a bit more. "Yeah like I want to be here right

[2:05:35 PM] Lando Griffin: "Well I know this has to be one

of ‘those’ kind of dreams. If it were a normal dream,

you’d all be naked and I’ll be less irritable."
[2:06:13 PM] Henry Shore: “… ‘Those’ kind of dreams?”
[2:06:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley

reaches down to try and touch the water but it seems to

want to repell from her. "We are all sharing the same

[2:07:46 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecia

trolls about "naw bitch, this is me trippin from that ciroc

I took to the head to try and get some sleep"
[2:08:43 PM] Lando Griffin: "There’s one way to prove it:

When each of you wake up, write down what you saw in this

dream. Then we’ll call each other and see for sure. Trust

me, I’m smarter than most of you anyway." I throw out a

cocky smile and examine the scene around us
[2:09:12 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore makes a mental note

to forget all this in the morning
[2:10:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You hear a hissing sound as

the water turns to smoke and lifts up into the air, under

neat you are dried roots and lumps of clay.
[2:10:45 PM] Slate Stone: He would raise a brow as the

whole thing would start to change and he looked around

[2:11:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lmatfo))
[2:11:26 PM] Alex Thornton: "So does this place actually

look familiar to anyone?"
[2:11:34 PM] Lando Griffin: Have I been to this place, or

any place like it before? Is it familiar or …(and Nick

goes the same route)
[2:11:51 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecial

jests "Now, my black ass don’t know what the fuck campin

[2:12:17 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry is a bit of a woodsman,

is it familiar to him?))
[2:12:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((nope lol he hasn’t been

here before))
[2:12:54 PM] Lando Griffin: "Well it don’t look like grit

and shit, so it’s not the Lower East."
[2:13:14 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (HA!)
[2:13:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You hear a noise similar to

bad dubstep droppin the bass
[2:14:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecai

makes the strangest face “is this the remix?”
[2:14:22 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore allows the dream to

unfold. It’s just random firing of synapses. He knows God

abhors the use of visions and psychic powers, and surely

wouldn’t send such a thing to his faithful.
[2:15:20 PM] Alex Thornton: *Looks around for any kind of

landmarks, buildings, cell phone towers or anything*
[2:16:11 PM] Lando Griffin: I’m listening to the bass

sound, trying to figure out what it is
[2:16:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You see a small ball of roots

floating out of the distance and coming closer to you.

You feel a warm sensation, you know that you are somehow

safe. You get a glimpse of what may be angel wings but you

aren’t certain.
[2:17:05 PM] Alex Thornton: "This is why I stopped taking

[2:17:20 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (HA!)
[2:18:13 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry is going to continue

observing blithely until there’s some problem of a physical

nature to address, and even then he might be slow to

respond. he’s convinced of the unreality of this

[2:20:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The ball of roots burst into

white flames that produces a blinding white light. The

flames are over almost as soon as they started. Sitting

atop the floating roots is a young native child.
[2:20:14 PM] Slate Stone: He would watch and still wished

for one of his guns
[2:20:25 PM] .:Storyteller:.:
[2:21:04 PM] Lando Griffin: "Ahh hell, you guys’re just

loitering." I start to walk over to root-girl. "Hey Kid!

Why the heck are we all here?"
[2:23:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The child speaks in a voice

too androgynous to pinpoint a gender yet still sounds

adult. “I’ve brought you hear because of what was done to

you. I am Annap and I am here to make you aware of your

[2:23:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lol the identity of your

Mentor Merit has just been revealed FYI))
[2:24:28 PM] Lando Griffin: "Oh… well hey there Annie.

So what ‘potential’ are you getting at?"
[2:24:52 PM] Lando Griffin: I seem a little nervous about

our new guest, buy my curiosity is getting the better of

[2:25:23 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore isn’t familiar with a

Saint Annap. Perhaps he’ll look it up later.
[2:27:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. me Annap’s

eyes change from brown to blue "You were all taken against

your will because and forcibly activated to help a selfish

few gain power. It back fired on them when another one of

their subjects escaped and proceeded to let the beasts out

of their cages."
[2:27:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Aleko shugs:

“It wasn’t me”
[2:28:03 PM] Lando Griffin: “Activated?”
[2:32:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Annap ’s eyes vibrate and you

are all back in the sea lab but in an area swarming with

the monsters killing the scientists. You know that you are

just seeing what happened but its still unnerving. "You

were born gifted, all of you. The catholics called it

adornments, the mystics called it magic and the scientists

of this time call it psychic ability. What usualy awakens

by training and practice… has been forced using their

dark science".
[2:32:54 PM] Lando Griffin: (I need to use the restroom.

Assume I have general curiosity and am just asking

clarifying questions if no one else is acting)
[2:33:33 PM] Slate Stone: "Ok so something happened that

forced us to awaken instead of like we should?"
[2:35:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Annap’s eyes

vibrate again and you are transported to the labs where you

all are unconcious and being suspended. "They injected a

solution into the base of your skulls and used some sort of

energy unknown to me"
[2:36:24 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecia

spins around "LITTLE BOY! You need to stop flippin the

script on a bitch …"
[2:38:22 PM] Alex Thornton: "So what does all this mean for

[2:41:50 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Annap replies "you have to

potential to become more powerful than you are now but

sciences usded are unknown. You have to track them down

and figure out what it is that they did to you exactly…

there could be side effects that could possibly lead to

your death or turn you into a monsters", Annap’s eyes

vibrate and you are in a field of blue flowers overlooking

a woman in a white dress standing in front of a stone

[2:42:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry recognizes this as a

painting at his church
[2:42:51 PM] Henry Shore: (does he recognize the woman as

any particular figure or is she just Woman in White)
[2:43:03 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley looks

around and asks “How do we get this information?”
[2:43:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (white in white)
[2:43:11 PM] Lando Griffin: (I’m back)
[2:43:35 PM] .:Storyteller:.: suddenly an image flashes in

your mind

[2:44:33 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Annap’s voice starts to fade

and the dream becomes hazy as fog rolls in and consumes the

[2:45:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: "you .. need to find.. him..

he will help you… ww a 77889"
[2:45:33 PM] Slate Stone: Continuing to listen to the howl

thing he would be waiting to see what would continue along

the way.
[2:48:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The bass drops again and you

are all awake in a gasp that thrusts you forward. You are

a tad bit sweaty and flushed. You hearts race as a

drumbing noise is left over in your ears that slowly fades.

The sun is up and the clock reads 6am. The birds sings

their gay songs of freedom and worm eatin. It’s a strange

saterday morning but you are glad to be home.
[2:48:36 PM] Lando Griffin: I immediately grab my pad of

paper and pen and start scrawling down everything I can

recall (WITH MY EIDETIC MEMORY MWAHAHA) from the dream.
[2:48:51 PM] Alex Thornton: I’m gonna find some paper and

do the same
[2:48:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LMAO!!!))
[2:49:38 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore has only a hazy

memory of the dream, but makes a mental note to ask his

pastor about this Annap character. The name tugs at the

edges of his memory, but he’s certain it’s not any saint he

[2:50:05 PM] Slate Stone: Rolls back over into bed and

would make sure he had another two hours of sleep before he

had to wake up.
[2:51:37 PM] Lando Griffin: I’m going to make breakfast and

trawl the Internet, to see if I can figure out anything

about Metrosexual Arm Tattoo Guy
[2:52:59 PM] Alex Thornton: *goes back to sleep after

finishing writing stuff down*
[2:53:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley awakes

to her older brother Ashton trolling her "Relax, it’s

saterday, you aren’t late for the bus, breakfast is done if

you want any." She goes to get her phone to group text

[2:55:21 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The mass text reads: "OMG did

you guys have the same dream as me? there was this egyptian

kid talking about our potential and there was a feild of

blue flowers! I’m not on drugs I swear!"
[2:56:12 PM] Lando Griffin: I laugh and text back about the

water and the root-girl and Metrosexual Arm Tattoo Guy.
[2:57:18 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore never did quite get a

handle on this texting thing
[2:57:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley

giggles and texts back "I think I know who that is, I’ve

walked past his shop before, its kinda like a pawn shop I

[2:58:14 PM] Lando Griffin: I’m going to continue searching

for info on the guy, using info provided by Ashley.
[3:00:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Lando stubles upon a list of

shops pawn shops in Rhapsody and sees that there is a place

called “Jimmy Choose” where there is a picture of a guy

lifting a large crate with the same tattoos as the guy in

the dream. "If you are looking for it, however strange we

may have it".
[3:02:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley pics up the class of

water on her night stand and concentrates on it
[3:02:17 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //6d
[3:02:17 PM] .:Storyteller:.: paradox_the_white_chaos

rolled 6d10; result:
10, 1, 10, 9, 6, 7
Second Rolls:
5, 6
Number of Successes: 3
[3:03:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The glass of water slightly

shifts and cools 15 degrees (lol cryo fail), she hardly

notices the temperature difference and goes to take a

[3:05:53 PM] Lando Griffin: I guess I need to wait for

other people to wake up and be ready to do stuff, so in the

meantime I’m going to do some programming stuff. Probably

work on my wardriving apps (Gotta steal EVERYONE’S wifi…)
[3:06:59 PM] Henry Shore: ((whenever you feel it’s

appropriate, henry’s gonna skitter over to CHURCH
[3:07:00 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((XD))
[3:07:03 PM] Henry Shore: TABERNACLE))
[3:07:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LOL its cool to go now))
[3:07:45 PM] Alex Thornton: *wakes up and starts getting

[3:07:50 PM] Slate Stone: Would finally wake up and then

would roll over checking his phone and would look at it and

would text back "And here I was hoping it was just a

[3:08:03 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((remember his car is a mess

so he is gonna have to take the bus or call daddy issues to

come get him or something))
[3:09:14 PM] Henry Shore: ((he can take the bus))
[3:10:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecia joins the text all

late ((CPT)) "DAMN! I tought I wuz da only 1! dat nigga was

fine is shit dawg! Let a bitch know watsup cuz im def in,

4 realz!"
[3:11:24 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry makes it to the bus

stop and see’s Ashely sitting there waiting.
[3:11:59 PM] Lando Griffin: Is everyone meeting up to go to

Jimmy Choose?
[3:13:16 PM] Henry Shore: ((my ass is going to church))
[3:13:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((CHURCH))
[3:13:37 PM] Henry Shore: ((fuck a jimmy choose for henry,

he’s on his way for spiritual counseling))
[3:13:47 PM] Slate Stone: He would slowly make his way down

towards the bus and of course he would be strapped
[3:13:58 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((Ashley is going to the

church too for the library and then to Jimmy choose))
[3:14:19 PM] Henry Shore: ((i was just about to ask her

where she was heading XD))
[3:14:37 PM] Lando Griffin: I have a car. Which I’ll

drive. And say “fuck the bus is for fags.”
[3:14:57 PM] Alex Thornton: i have a car as well, which

i’ll drive as well
[3:15:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((the environment much))
[3:15:10 PM] Lando Griffin: Carpooling isn’t for fags

[3:15:17 PM] Alex Thornton: fuck the environment
[3:15:39 PM] Lando Griffin: Excellent. Are we all meeting

up there at the same time? (Except Mr Godman)
[3:15:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecial hops on my her

motorcycle and makes sure her weave is str8.
[3:16:08 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry will have a car in a few

in-game months))
[3:16:34 PM] Lando Griffin: Anywhow. I assume we arrive at

the same time?
[3:16:39 PM] Lando Griffin: Or wait for eachother
[3:16:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: What is slate doing?)
[3:17:21 PM] Lando Griffin: he’s bussing with his gun,

[3:17:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (yeah but his destination

[3:17:54 PM] Slate Stone: [the pawn shop]
[3:18:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecial

passes the popeyes on the way to the pawn shop and thinks

“a bitch should get a 2 peice”
[3:18:21 PM] Henry Shore: ((if y’all are heading to jimmy

choose right now, in cars and motorcycles no less, i can’t

imagine henry or ashley, who’s destination is the church in

a bus, will be meeting y’all there))
[3:18:49 PM] Lando Griffin: (I figured Mr. Godman wouldn’t

be coming)
[3:19:20 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Pawn shope scene
[3:20:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecial puts a motorcycle

lock on her bike "niggas betta not even TRY and steal my

shit. I WISH they would"
[3:20:23 PM] Lando Griffin: "You are too black for words,

[3:21:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: she flips her weave “RIGHT!”
[3:21:45 PM] Slate Stone: He shook his head as he would

check on his guns and of course his C&C as he would look

around at the pawn shop
[3:21:47 PM] Alex Thornton: *parks, gets out and walks up

to the others*
[3:23:14 PM] Lando Griffin: "Alright, so. I assume Alex

wants to work the guy over. Slate, you can handle things

if they get out of hand. I’ll scope out the store and see

if there’s anything… fishy."
[3:23:21 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecial

sucks her teeth and makes sure he knife is well consealed.
[3:23:31 PM] Lando Griffin: "Oh, and Alo… try not to kill

[3:25:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You guys enter the shop, it

seems normal at first but then you start to notice some

really weird shit on display. A well breasted woman

jiggles her way from the back of the store and denotes

“Wow, customers this early in the day, what can I do you

[3:25:03 PM] .:Storyteller:.:

[3:26:53 PM] Lando Griffin: Those cans are huge
[3:27:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((XD))
[3:27:46 PM] Slate Stone: (lol)
[3:29:48 PM] Alex Thornton: “We’re looking for the owner.”
[3:32:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Aubrey eyes

Lando and realizes what he is staring at and then she

smirks "He won’t be around until later today, he usually

comes in before dark to switch shifts but he should be in

much earlier today, maybe around 3 or so… Whats this

[3:32:23 PM] Lando Griffin: “Nice cans.”
[3:33:05 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecial

gives Lando the “oh no the fuck he didn’t”face
[3:33:10 PM] Alex Thornton: "Its a bit hard to explain,

suffice to say I think we have something in common with him

we’d like to discuss."
[3:33:22 PM] Slate Stone: He chuckled at that and would

then just look around the shop
[3:35:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Aubrey gives a small laugh

“ha, I doubt that but I’m sure he can answer your questions

better than I… perhaps I can intrest you in some goods?"

she looks to Lando "I’m sorry but we dont’ sell milk shakes

here honey"
[3:35:54 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((brb my dad needs me to

throw the TV at the something))
[3:37:27 PM] Lando Griffin: I shrug and start to look

around the store. <swing>
[5:45:33 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Adrianna clicks in and the

rest of the girls follow, Saracen… looks so out of place
[5:46:00 PM] Lando Griffin: <we>
[5:46:15 PM] Alex Thornton: (my guy dresses nicely)
[5:46:27 PM] Henry Shore: ((meanwhile i hope there’s no

fighting involved. henry has no reason to have his weapon

on him))
[5:46:46 PM] Alex Thornton: (good thing the other 6 of us

have guns)
[5:46:51 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (same with Slate XD you see

that hot ass suit in his pic, you can hide more guns in a

[5:47:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (lol and this little girl

with yawl is even more fuckin hilarious)
[5:48:46 PM] Alex Thornton: (i just imagine Dakota Fanning

from Push)
[5:48:56 PM] Henry Shore: ((i forget all about my

brawl/boxing shits))
[5:49:03 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LOL PRETTY MUCH))
[5:49:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (Henry can probably shake the

foundation of this building, so dont’ worry)
[5:50:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You typical corperate Musak

is playing as you all enter, the receptionis immediatly

takes notice of you
[5:50:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((nick you are up lol use

your social lolz))
[5:51:30 PM] Alex Thornton: *walks up with a smile on his

face* “We’re here to see Mr. Silversmith.”
[5:54:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: This poor receptionist looks

so confused and then he asks "Do you uhg… have an

[5:55:12 PM] Lando Griffin: (Let me go over something with

[5:55:36 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (nick if this goes wrong lol

you can push thoughts into his head)
[5:57:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: in any event roll Manip +

[5:57:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: persausion tha tis
[5:58:41 PM] Alex Thornton: "We do actually, my name is

Alex Stone with the Saracen Security Group. We were hired

to do a penetration test on your system to make sure that

all your computer data is secure. There is a chance that it

wasn’t written down so that we can get a real test of your

systems and your admins readiness in case a real attack

were to occur."
[6:00:22 PM] Alex Thornton: do i get a bonus with my fast

talk specialty?
[6:01:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yes you get 1 die apparenlty

I just checked the book on that one lol
[6:01:21 PM] Alex Thornton: (thats what i was looking for

as well)
[6:01:24 PM] Alex Thornton: //7d
[6:01:24 PM] .:Storyteller:.: drugar312 rolled 7d10;

3, 4, 2, 3, 1, 9, 4
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[6:01:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((o_O THESE ROLLS))
[6:02:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ALSO CHECKED THE BOOK
[6:02:46 PM] .:Storyteller:.: because you hare wearing

convincing clothes
[6:02:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: +1
[6:03:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The receptionist isn’t cully

convinced but it sounds just about right
[6:04:25 PM] .:Storyteller:.: He becons for security to let

your through with a really gay jesture. His office is on

the 4th floor I’ll call a head and tell him to expect you.
[6:04:59 PM] Lando Griffin: <well,>
[6:05:14 PM] Alex Thornton: “Most appreciated, thank you.”
[6:05:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley sighs,

“I think I’ve had about as much as I can stand of

elevators… I’ll meet you guys up there, I’m gonna use the

restroom and take the stairs"
[6:06:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. the

receptionist gives you all the customer service smile while

going back to his crossword puzzel. 11 down is “COCK
[6:06:59 PM] Alex Thornton: heads to the elevator
[6:07:05 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((it will also be suspect if

Henry follows her to the restroom))
[6:07:39 PM] Henry Shore: he’ll wait for her by the stairs

[6:08:22 PM] Lando Griffin: I’m going to inspect their

systems as we travel, looking to see if I can glean any

information that might be useful in actually hacking these

[6:09:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Saracen cracks her knuckles

and fusses with her mohawk
[6:09:46 PM] .:Storyteller:.: "Saracen security huh? I

like the sound of that"
[6:09:54 PM] Alex Thornton: (good thing half the group

looks straight out of a fuckin hacker movie)
[6:10:05 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (LOL OMG RIGHT)
[6:10:11 PM] Lando Griffin: (Saracen aren’t Christian.)
[6:10:16 PM] Lando Griffin: (Damn Muslims)
[6:10:30 PM] Alex Thornton: “Work with what you got.”
[6:11:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You guys reach the 4th floor

via elevator, Ashley and Henry shortly appear comming up

the stairs.
[6:12:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (so are some people splittin

up or what? I’m assuming social people will be heading to

the office and hacker/ theif people will be gettin it

together or what?"
[6:13:06 PM] Lando Griffin: I’m definitely grabbing a

clipboard as soon as possible and pretending to go to work.
[6:13:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (awesome)
[6:14:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley and Henrgy stil with

the Socials, Alekos heads off with Lando
[6:16:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You guys are upon Kenin’s

door, it reads Silversmith all up on it
[6:16:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: do you knock.
[6:16:50 PM] Alex Thornton: knocks
[6:17:16 PM] Lando Griffin: (Are we doing this

simulateously or am I waiting)
[6:18:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Office Scene ( you and

Alekos will be waiting on stand by for your scene)
[6:18:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Kevin informs you that it’s

[6:19:18 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry’s going to remain pretty

much useless unless we run into: cars, something to hit,

[6:20:14 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lol XD sorry this game

wasn’t meant to be combat focused this session, lol its a

gold mining game but hitting shit will pop of later))
[6:21:30 PM] Alex Thornton: walks in "Hello, my names

Alex Stone." holds out hand to shake "I was told to come

talk to you by Jimmy."
[6:21:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.:

[6:22:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((he is essentially making

that expression too))
[6:22:25 PM] Lando Griffin: I think I spot boobs
[6:23:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Kevin looks the group over

and then questions without shaking your hand "I don’t know

a Jimmy… Do you have an appointment?"
[6:25:26 PM] Alex Thornton: (considering options real

[6:26:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (XD okay)
[6:26:22 PM] Lando Griffin: (Tell him he’s got nice cans

and his ass isn’t bad either.)
[6:26:49 PM] Alex Thornton: i want to try and read his mind

to see if he knows jimmy or about what happened to us
[6:26:57 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((loves how Alex looks like a

Nazi Jew))
[6:27:17 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (okay let me get that book up

so I know exactly what is happening))
[6:27:44 PM] Alex Thornton: i spend a willpower point, roll

int + empathy vs his composure + supernatural advantage
[6:28:03 PM] Alex Thornton: and since my mind reading is so

high i can basically see whatever i want if i succeed
[6:28:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: also believers
[6:28:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: XD +1 for every person in the

room that is of the original psychic group
[6:28:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: 7
[6:28:40 PM] Alex Thornton: which is quite a few if only

alekos and lando split off
[6:28:47 PM] Alex Thornton: +7?
[6:29:05 PM] .:Storyteller:.: even though brian is quite

I’m counting his character
[6:29:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: is in the corner praising the

lord or something
[6:29:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: and kenya’s character
[6:29:25 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Adrianna
[6:29:53 PM] .:Storyteller:.: 6
[6:29:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sorry my math
[6:30:05 PM] .:Storyteller:.: no wait hold up
[6:30:13 PM] Alex Thornton: Slate, henry, Ashley
[6:30:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Slate, henry, ashley, mandy,

saracen, adriana, nico
[6:30:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yeah that is 7
[6:30:50 PM] .:Storyteller:.: well damn
[6:31:03 PM] Alex Thornton: well lets see how much the dice

roller can screw this up
[6:31:05 PM] Henry Shore: what’s alopecia doing all this

[6:31:51 PM] Alex Thornton: +5 for my actual stats
[6:31:56 PM] Alex Thornton: //12d
[6:31:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: drugar312 rolled 12d10;

4, 5, 1, 9, 8, 7, 5, 7, 10, 7
2, 4
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 4
[6:32:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: MIND RAPED!
[6:33:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: OKAY GET ALL UP IN HIS BRAIN
[6:33:21 PM] Alex Thornton: okay first, does he know the

pawn shop guy?
[6:35:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: He in fact knows nothing

about Jimmy Choose or his establishment, he is far to class

to be up in such a place. You find also that there is a

vaccine located in a research lab on the 7th floor that

will combat any potential side effects that could be

harmful to a psychic who is forcibly awakended.
[6:35:58 PM] Alex Thornton: then i want to know what he

knows about the Blue Moon Research Facility and the

experiments done to us
[6:38:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (you are not in residual mind

territory, that was jsut crap that was on the front of his

mind that flew out, you need to ask him questions to bring

it out)
[6:39:19 PM] Alex Thornton: having 5 dots in mind reading

should give me access to his buried info
[6:39:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: that is also true XD
[6:39:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: forgot how many dots you had

[6:39:49 PM] Alex Thornton: all of them
[6:40:25 PM] Lando Griffin: (If needed, have some hum this: . Blue Moon is

a song, and you can subconsciously trigger his thoughts if

he knows about the facility)
[6:41:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You find that he actually

doesn’t know anything about the blue moon facility, just a

bit about some of the next generation psychic research.
[6:42:12 PM] Lando Griffin: That’s the topic to press then.
[6:45:02 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You get images of him walking

down a long stone hallway and he is talking to someone, its

blury as if this person wanted to leave no traces. You can

kind of make out some long red hair and that it’s a male.

His voice is kind of wobbly but you can make out "I’m

providing you with some powerful material Mr. Silversmith,

your employers better be willing to play ball"
[6:46:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You see flashes of doccuments

and know that they are germane to the research in some way.
[6:47:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Kevin gets a

little light headed and sits down. "I need for you all to

explain your pressence here"
[6:48:09 PM] Alex Thornton: i want to project into his head

that were here to do a penetration test and that he didnt

write down for the previous reason
[6:48:30 PM] Lando Griffin: You may want to use words too,

to… reinforce it and make it more believable
[6:48:39 PM] Lando Griffin: Because as far as he knows,

you’ve been staring at eachother lovingly
[6:49:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LOL))
[6:49:41 PM] Alex Thornton: "My name is Alex Stone, I work

for Saracen Security and were here to do a penetration test

on your security systems to check for readiness in case of

an actual attack."
[6:49:54 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashely hands him his glass of

water “here Mr. Silversmith, drink this”
[6:50:42 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore stands menacingly in

the corner
[6:51:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Presence + Empathy
[6:51:34 PM] Alex Thornton: and believers?
[6:52:25 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yes
[6:52:26 PM] Alex Thornton: //13d
[6:52:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: drugar312 rolled 13d10;

4, 7, 10, 7, 1, 1, 3, 3, 2, 1
8, 4, 2
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 2
[6:52:38 PM] Alex Thornton: im starting to dislike the

skype roller
[6:52:46 PM] .:Storyteller:.: lol fuck a damn, you all have

a reason to stick around each other FRANNN
[6:53:26 PM] .:Storyteller:.: all of those extra dice…

should have did better but whatever you got 2 successes
[6:55:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yeah that … I’ll just allow

that lol
[6:56:00 PM] .:Storyteller:.: but its not as strong as a

solid truth
[6:56:21 PM] Alex Thornton: (long as he believes it for a

little bit XD)
[6:56:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lol yeah))
[6:57:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((I’m sad this whole staff is

just like "ugh well I dont’ know… maybe .. er um… okay

well just don’t make a mess"
[6:57:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((poor henry… you were

really useful last game, smashin shit))
[6:58:11 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore twiddles his thumbs
[6:58:12 PM] Henry Shore: menacingly
[6:58:16 PM] Lando Griffin: For GOD
[6:58:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: XD
[6:59:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Lando and Alekos Scene go
[6:59:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: What is Lando fuckin griffin

[7:00:04 PM] Alex Thornton: fuckin griffins?
[7:00:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: XD
[7:01:01 PM] Lando Griffin: Sounds good. But no! I’m

going to look for their servers (where the data is stored

on the network that all the computers access).
[7:02:20 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You turn a few hallways until

you run into a security guard chillin infront of what

appears to be the server room
[7:02:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekos stops Lando from

[7:03:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: He sizes up the security

guard and realizes that he is as straight as a bone so blue

balling him into letting you the office isn’t going to work

so instead he goes to make a distractions.
[7:04:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: "Fine day today, then again

we’re underground so how would we know hahahaha" he turns

the corner leaving Lando alone then the sound of glass

shattering ecos the hall. The secrutiy guard disbands.
[7:05:03 PM] Lando Griffin: I shrug and just walk into the

server room.
[7:05:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: door locked
[7:05:25 PM] Lando Griffin: Telekinesis? Can I just unlock

it from the other side?
[7:05:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: you can try it you ahve one

telekenesis and no believers around
[7:06:03 PM] Lando Griffin: Oh fuck it, I’ll just use my

Larceny to pick the lock
[7:06:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: okay
[7:06:17 PM] Lando Griffin: So I have three dots and a

[7:06:20 PM] Lando Griffin: So is that four dice?
[7:06:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: dexterity + larceny correct
[7:06:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: wait I dont know your stats

[7:06:54 PM] Lando Griffin: My dex is 3… so seven dice?
[7:07:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yes that’ll do
[7:07:03 PM] Lando Griffin: //7d10
[7:07:03 PM] .:Storyteller:.: terragoetia rolled 7d10;

3, 8, 8, 8, 2, 3, 4
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 3
[7:07:23 PM] .:Storyteller:.: oh cool didnt’ even kneed

alekos to pop that cherry, XD good good
[7:07:36 PM] Lando Griffin: Door ajar.
[7:08:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekose shows up around the

corner, "oh… you can do that too huh… The guard is tied

up in an empty room unconcious. We should have a little

[7:08:57 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley and Henry come around

the corn looking like little red riding hood and the axman
[7:09:14 PM] .:Storyteller:.: or should I say hard candy

and usless
[7:10:14 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley looks into the server

room and sees the boys working she takes Henry to the 7th

floor to find that vaccine.
[7:10:37 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekos kicks his feet up in

the server room while Lando does whatever
[7:12:00 PM] Lando Griffin: I’m going to plug my Thumb

Drive into one of the servers on the network and infect

this shit with worms that allow me remote access at any

time. In addition, I want to have the network start making

regular backups to a data storage company I know in China.
[7:12:04 PM] Lando Griffin: (So I can have their infos)
[7:12:39 PM] Lando Griffin: And then I may as well

straight-up download to the drive anything I can find on

the Psychic Project, Silverman, Blue Moon, or the redhaired

guy if the party was smart enough to text me that info
[7:12:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: roll for hacks
[7:12:55 PM] Lando Griffin: What’s the roll?
[7:13:26 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Intelligence + Computer +

equipment versus
Intelligence + Computer + equipment; extended and
contested action
[7:13:27 PM] Lando Griffin: Int + Computer + Equipment vs

the same.
[7:13:30 PM] Lando Griffin: Okay
[7:13:44 PM] Lando Griffin: 12 dice with the Thumb Drive I

[7:13:48 PM] Lando Griffin: //12d10
[7:13:48 PM] .:Storyteller:.: terragoetia rolled 12d10;

8, 4, 7, 6, 9, 4, 5, 4, 3, 10
9, 10
Second Rolls:
4, 2
Number of Successes: 5
[7:14:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: alright
[7:14:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: 2.5 hous is what you have to

get down on that
[7:15:44 PM] .:Storyteller:.: REBECCA BALDWIN!
[7:15:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: lol sorry that was random
[7:16:28 PM] Lando Griffin: Looks like I’ll be busy for a

[7:16:33 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley and Henry make it to a

door that is clearly the research lab (becaues its the only

one on the floor) The door is locked
[7:16:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: "er um… you think

you can just pop this off?"
[7:17:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekos spins

around in the chair while playing freejewled on his phone
[7:18:20 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore comes at the door
[7:19:26 PM] .:Storyteller:.: its a wood door lol you just

basically turn that press board shit into powder good job
[7:21:17 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Adrianna shows up "Made

enough noise there Henry?"
[7:21:54 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Mandy also comes around the

corner “I think we are clear”
[7:22:40 PM] Lando Griffin: Typing typing typing.
[7:23:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //me Alekos stops spinning

“doyou need any help?”
[7:23:44 PM] .:Storyteller:.: too many slashes omg not

rollin dice)
[7:26:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: A security guard comes around

the corner and inters the lab, he notices that the door nob

is busted up on the floor "um… hey I thought you guys

were doing a penetraction test" Mandy jiggles her boobs a

little, “looks like there was some penetration indeed”
[7:27:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Adrianna grills the security

guard "and look at this, that damn knob practically melted,

and lets not talk about what kind of cheap shit this door

is made out! Who is in charge of security here, I need a

[7:28:32 PM] Lando Griffin: I completely ignore the scene,

as if the guard isn’t important enough to notice. Also I

wonder how the door knob ended up on the floor; usually

picking a lock doesn’t do that. This place must have

termites or something.
[7:29:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The gaurd is caught in that

half non believing state but he is some what willing to

accept it but ((lol different room Lando, while you are

hacking they are on a nother floor breaking up shit))
[7:30:39 PM] Lando Griffin: That makes it easier to ignore!
[7:33:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: He doesn’t quite believe

them, Adriana touches holds his hand and makes eye contact,

she tries to use her psychic vampire abilities but he has

no willpower to drain “Mandy take your shirt off”
[7:34:48 PM] Lando Griffin: So… umm.. are there any

players in this scene?
[7:35:23 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The gaurd immediatly backs

out of the room and runs off. He doesn’t get far because

Saracen and the other psychics make it to the research lab

((she takes him out)).
[7:36:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: I just ported everyone to

comb the lab, you should get up there and join them because

your hacking is done.
[7:36:38 PM] Lando Griffin: So we’re all there now?
[7:36:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: indeed
[7:37:04 PM] Lando Griffin: I check my phone to make sure

my Chinese data guys are getting the dump.
[7:37:46 PM] .:Storyteller:.: you guys come accross a safe

that that appears to have the vaccine in it, there is a

keypad and a screen that allows for 5 numbers.
[7:38:37 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekos recognizes that this

safe relays back to the main security office if opened by

something other than that passcode
[7:38:57 PM] .:Storyteller:.: were all you bitches witth

the god memory
[7:39:04 PM] Lando Griffin: I have eidetic memory
[7:39:23 PM] Alex Thornton: same
[7:40:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: you two roll int + comp see

if one of you remembers
[7:40:15 PM] Lando Griffin: Comp for computar?
[7:40:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: composure
[7:40:53 PM] Alex Thornton: //d5
[7:40:53 PM] .:Storyteller:.: drugar312 rolled 1d 5;

Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[7:40:59 PM] Alex Thornton: //5d
[7:40:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: drugar312 rolled 5d10;

5, 6, 7, 5, 2
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[7:41:10 PM] Alex Thornton: i dont
[7:41:16 PM] Lando Griffin: //7d10
[7:41:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: terragoetia rolled 7d10;

9, 7, 2, 9, 9, 9, 4
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 4
[7:41:25 PM] Lando Griffin: I got four
[7:41:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: eeerrr meerrrr geerrrrrddd
[7:41:42 PM] Lando Griffin: My guy’s a genius yo uknow
[7:42:00 PM] .:Storyteller:.: you remember the numbers from

the dream and think they may be a possible key code
[7:42:06 PM] Lando Griffin: Hahah!
[7:42:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: 77889
[7:42:21 PM] Lando Griffin: I walk over and put in 7-7-8-8

[7:42:48 PM] Lando Griffin: (I actually searched the

numbers before you wrote that in)
[7:42:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((XD))
[7:43:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The safe pops oppen and there

are several ampules of the vaccine
[7:43:58 PM] Lando Griffin: I take one and pass the rest

around, and also see if there’s anything else to steal in

the safe.
[7:44:48 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley takes

one and puts it in her backpack
[7:45:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: There are instructions in the

[7:45:16 PM] Lando Griffin: Better take those.
[7:45:37 PM] Alex Thornton: takes a vial and puts it away
[7:46:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Adrianna

“We’ve gotten what we came for, I suggest we get out”
[7:46:34 PM] Alex Thornton: “Get what you came for Lando?”
[7:46:53 PM] Lando Griffin: “Yeah. And more.”
[7:47:16 PM] Alex Thornton: "Guess they failed the test,

lets go."
[7:48:25 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekos "slight problem, … I

hacked the security feed into my phone, looks like they

found the gaurd and are headed up the elevator… we should

take the stairs"
[7:48:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecia "I KNEW I SHOULDA

[7:48:55 PM] Lando Griffin: I look a little dumbfounded.

“Who the fuck is beating up guards…”
[7:49:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Adrianna "fire would be a

good distractions"
[7:49:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekos “raises a hand”
[7:49:28 PM] Lando Griffin: We’re in a lab. Anything

useful in terms of chemicals or gear?
[7:49:55 PM] Alex Thornton: shakes head at the situation
[7:50:03 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley looks around "well

Slate has like a million guns"
[7:50:37 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Mandy looks around "can

anyone burn with their minds?"
[7:50:40 PM] Lando Griffin: "So you wanna ante up on the

beatdowns and kill a guy? Fuck this bullshit, I’m

[7:50:55 PM] Lando Griffin: I start towards the stairs.
[7:51:50 PM] Alex Thornton: "Lets get out of this lab

before we do anything drastic, it could seal if something

[7:52:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The group follows as Alopecia

is helling on the phone, “gurl, get Kesha and Naynay!”
[7:52:09 PM] Alex Thornton: *heads towards the stairs,

looking for fire alarms*
[7:52:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: you guys are downa couple of

floors and you see a fire alarm at the bottom of the stairs
[7:53:02 PM] Lando Griffin: "May as well treat yourself to

[7:53:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You can hear three black

women hollering "IS IT CAUSE I’M BLACK! IS IT CAUSE I’M

[7:53:22 PM] Slate Stone: He would raise a brow and would

head out with the others
[7:53:43 PM] Alex Thornton: (do we have to go up or down to

[7:53:51 PM] Lando Griffin: Down? We were on the 7th floor
[7:53:59 PM] Lando Griffin: Which is where the labs were
[7:54:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Apparenlty Alopecia knew some

peoeple who worked near enough to get down here in a hurry

to make a scene with the receptionist, this may give you a

chance to get out
[7:55:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yeah yawl are moving all the

way down the stairs to the lobby, the sound of black

objection is eccoing up the stairwell
[7:55:21 PM] Alex Thornton: heads out
[7:56:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((gotta love the ghetto))
[7:56:15 PM] Lando Griffin: I’ll leave while whitey puts

down the darkies
[7:56:17 PM] Lando Griffin: Or whatever
[7:57:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You all skitter back to your

vehicles while Alopecia signals her girls to leave
[7:58:12 PM] Lando Griffin:
[7:58:48 PM] Lando Griffin: <maybe>
[7:59:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: LOL XD
[7:59:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: well end game

Under the Sea

.:Storyteller:. is starting the game
[6/24/2012 1:43:23 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The sound of an alarm permeates the haze that holds you under. You struggle to wake and get your wits about you. You don’t

recognize the sound of the alarm and this place does not smell familiar to you at all. You aren’t home and you have no memory of how you arrived. A faint rumbling

can be felt all around you as your consciousness rouses. You hear what sounds like a loud beast and gun fire. You struggle to wake thinking that this is a nightmare

but you find yourself in a place that is not your home. You see strapping young man picking at your locks trying to free you. He makes his way to all of the cells

and successfully unlocks them. You all rally to the center of the this room holding the cells and try to figure out what is going on. You recognize each other from

brief passing. Alekos glares around the room looking for any place they could have hide his gun.

[6/24/2012 1:46:44 PM] Mandy Thompson: Mandy Thompson noticed her shirt was rumpled and the strap of her undertop was broken. She was groggy yet still, taking in her

surroundings. Her head hurt from the noise and she wondered what happened. Last thing she recall was having a night cap at the bar. “What’s going on? Where are we?”
[6/24/2012 1:46:50 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecia Jones swipes her weave to the side giving everyone the look over. "Now I know a bitch ain’t drank dat much at da club

to be trippin like dis!"
[6/24/2012 1:48:05 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore staggers out of his cell, taking in his surroundings. He’s still wearing his work outfit, a blue workshirt and jeans,

stained with oil. He tries to remember how he got home last night, but he doesn’t think he did…
[6/24/2012 1:48:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley cluthches onto her backpack with a confused expression on her face. "I believe we’ve been taken against

our will"
[6/24/2012 1:49:00 PM] Slate Stone: Would move some to the side as he was broken free of the straps. Of course not happy to not be in his home and definately not

happy to not have a gun on him. Looking around a little bit as he would check for his holsters and not feeling anything he would grumble some wearing jeans and a

[6/24/2012 1:49:21 PM] Niccolò Manuel de Valentin: Nico scratches his head, he hazely tries to remember the night before. With no recollection he starts walking to the

center of the room taking in everything. This, he promised himself, shall be remembered.
[6/24/2012 1:50:09 PM] Mandy Thompson: ((lmfao @ Nicco))
[6/24/2012 1:51:19 PM] Saracen: Saracen “What the fuck?” Foul mouth as she came grumbling out of her confines. Her leathers scratched and ripped. A nice bruise

flowering on the side of her skull. “Exactly..who took us against our will?”
[6/24/2012 1:51:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. You notice that this room is cold and feels different some how. You feel like you are in a tunnel that is

underground…no underwater. The room is a harsh grey with bright white lights.
[6/24/2012 1:53:29 PM] Mandy Thompson: Mandy Thompson briefly gazed down her glasses at Saracen, tuting mentally at the woman’s foul mouth. She had not seen her

before, being engrossed as she was at the University. She took a moment to looks around at the other people gathered around, noting some she saw in passing around

town. Looking pointedly at Henry she said “Hey! You fixed my VW.”
[6/24/2012 1:53:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley looks as if she is about to cry but tries to hold back knowing that it will change nothing. She

sniffles and swallows the lump. “… I … I don’t know”
[6/24/2012 1:54:22 PM] Slate Stone: He would take a quick mental note of all the people and then would move to look to see what was available around the area with

gunfire going on around them he didnt want to be unarmed.
[6/24/2012 1:54:30 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore says nothing, only watching. He says a silent prayer, calling on the Virgin to guide him back home. The woman in

leather makes him uncomfortable… the foul language, the immodest dress.
[6/24/2012 1:54:44 PM] Henry Shore: @Mandy "There’s a good chance of that, ma’am
[6/24/2012 1:55:22 PM] Niccolò Manuel de Valentin: ((Wait a minute, how does everyone get their name Indented and Blue))
[6/24/2012 1:55:44 PM] Henry Shore: (( type /me))
[6/24/2012 1:56:40 PM] Henry Shore: ((WARNING! This tawny port is no joke. Chances of drunken gaming: High))
[6/24/2012 1:56:43 PM] Saracen: Saracen “Does anybody know anything..?” She was patting herself down. Immodest? Ha. You betcha. She reached down in the front of her

pants. Fumbling for something with her tongue half out. “Damn..don’t tell me..” She reached inside that leather corset, pardon the boob lifting fellas. She wasn’t

going to be unarmed, a pair of gnarly looking brass knuckles from under her boob.
[6/24/2012 1:56:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekos looks over to Slate, "there is a security office in here… I checked it, nothing good in there but this

keycard to the elevator. I decided to free everyone before makign a run for it"
[6/24/2012 1:57:25 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore tenses up and fixes his attention on the young girl
[6/24/2012 1:59:01 PM] Mandy Thompson: Mandy Thompson saw Slate beginning to look around for something and walked over to him. Oh god, walking was an issue. Her

footing was wobbly from her equilibrium being off. She moved to tap him on the shoulder when she heard Alekos speak. It dawned on her that with the racket upstairs

that the man might have been looking for a weapon. She started to take stock of the room and then looked down to her feet. Pausing she tugged off one then the other

stilletto heel, offering them to him saying “It’s not much but I’m sure you can be more effective with these than I can.”
[6/24/2012 1:59:08 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore solicitously walks over to the girl with the backpack. Crouching down, he asks “What’s your name sweetheart”
[6/24/2012 1:59:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (( lol strike that knuckles, no one has anything everything is gone, only Ashley has a backpack with a first aid kit))
[6/24/2012 1:59:45 PM] Mandy Thompson: ((can i do my shoes))
[6/24/2012 2:00:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lol shoes are fine))
[6/24/2012 2:01:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley looks to Henry “I’m Ashley”
[6/24/2012 2:01:58 PM] Saracen: (( man. O.o ))
[6/24/2012 2:02:14 PM] Henry Shore: “I’m henry. How old are you?”
[6/24/2012 2:03:25 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley: “I’m 14”
[6/24/2012 2:03:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((yeah they searched you good, your butt might hurt))
[6/24/2012 2:04:14 PM] Slate Stone: Shook his head some at that “I will be able to find something. Or end up taking something from someones body probably..” He would

shrug some. “Besides Im not that great with things like that. Though the big guy might be.” He shrugged and then would look at the door trying to see if he could peek

out and see what was going on
[6/24/2012 2:04:15 PM] Saracen: (( damn, that means they took that folded butterfly knife out her butt XD ))
[6/24/2012 2:04:16 PM] Henry Shore: “Any idea how you got here?”
[6/24/2012 2:05:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashely tries to remember, "I was walking home from school… I remember feeling like a van was following me …

nothing after that"
[6/24/2012 2:06:13 PM] Saracen: Saracen Ok. So she was without her stuff. Snortig and looking around for something to do some damage.
[6/24/2012 2:06:34 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore laughs softly, “Sounds like we’re in the same boat then. You stick with me until we’re outta here, ok?”
[6/24/2012 2:06:48 PM] Niccolò Manuel de Valentin: "Friends, I am Niccolò, you may call me Nico. I do not know how or why we are here but it seems to me that we must

work together to get out of here. Does anyone have anything of use to give us clues to how we got here? A matchbox? A pen? A card?"
[6/24/2012 2:07:32 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore checks his pockets. ((does he find anything?))
[6/24/2012 2:08:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley smiles and nods and the she realizes she still has her backpack. “OH! MY BAG!” She looks through it and

finds her notebooks and a first aid kit along with some personal items"
[6/24/2012 2:08:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((your wallets and ids should still be on you))
[6/24/2012 2:09:01 PM] Niccolò Manuel de Valentin: Niccolò Manuel de Valentin employed the use of his good looks and natural charismatic charm to encourage comradery.

He never thought himself to be a leader but more so a great secondhand. He knows infighting, mistrust, and pigheadishness would never see any of us to victory. Perhaps

it is his own gulliblity that will bring everyone tumbling down.
[6/24/2012 2:09:42 PM] Mandy Thompson: Mandy Thompson shrugged and then proceeded to the wall. She slammed her heel against it viciously until it broke off, then did

the same to the other. Flats were more effective if she needed to run and kept her feet from being bare. She tucked the pieces of heel into the pocket of her skirt,

saying to the group “Well we’ve established we are not at home. Is everyone bodily sound? After that we should figure a way out.” Turning to Alekos she asks "We were

all locked up in cells and knocked out along with being strapped down. How did you get free?"
[6/24/2012 2:09:45 PM] Henry Shore: ((ok i like how she totally ignored me XD))
[6/24/2012 2:09:46 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((time for a roll mist Nico))
[6/24/2012 2:10:05 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((fuck a dick! reached for my book and spilled POPCORN KERNALS EVERYWHERE))
[6/24/2012 2:10:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((LOL PATRICK she answered you, there is just spamming happening))
[6/24/2012 2:11:23 PM] Henry Shore: ((OH i see it now))
[6/24/2012 2:12:14 PM] Henry Shore: @ Ashley “Is that notebook for school?”
[6/24/2012 2:12:17 PM] Saracen: Saracen hops up and down testing her legs. Checking for any ill affects from being drugged. Waving her arms and shaking out her hands.

No crazy numbness, no real dizziness. Maybe soreness from being manhandled, but nothing too severe.
[6/24/2012 2:12:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: @Henry “yes”
[6/24/2012 2:13:02 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore continues to make idle conversation with Ashley, intent on keeping her mind off their predicament.
[6/24/2012 2:13:53 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekoos looks around a little confused " so nobody remembers anything?"
[6/24/2012 2:14:06 PM] Mandy Thompson: /1d
[6/24/2012 2:14:08 PM] Mandy Thompson: //1d
[6/24/2012 2:14:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: kittyhasklaws rolled 1d10; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6/24/2012 2:14:23 PM] Mandy Thompson: //1d
[6/24/2012 2:14:23 PM] .:Storyteller:.: kittyhasklaws rolled 1d10; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6/24/2012 2:14:34 PM] Henry Shore: ((what are you rolling for))
[6/24/2012 2:14:44 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((XD KEEP TRYIN TO SMASH THAT HEEL))
[6/24/2012 2:14:56 PM] Niccolò Manuel de Valentin: /d10
[6/24/2012 2:15:02 PM] Niccolò Manuel de Valentin: /1d
[6/24/2012 2:15:08 PM] Henry Shore: (( two /))
[6/24/2012 2:15:10 PM] Mandy Thompson: //1d
[6/24/2012 2:15:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: kittyhasklaws rolled 1d10; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6/24/2012 2:15:24 PM] Niccolò Manuel de Valentin: ((fuck it we’re rolling it LIVE))
[6/24/2012 2:15:37 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((please get henry to just snap them off for you lol))
[6/24/2012 2:15:40 PM] Mandy Thompson: Mandy Thompson grumbles at failing to turn her shoes into flats, popping them onto her feet as is.
[6/24/2012 2:16:05 PM] Mandy Thompson: ((it’s all good, i’ll negate my plan))
[6/24/2012 2:16:14 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((XD)
[6/24/2012 2:17:09 PM] Henry Shore: ((shall we just assume that no one remembers anything, in response to ashley’s question?))
[6/24/2012 2:17:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley looks over to Slate “I have a needle you can use if you feel safer with a weapon”
[6/24/2012 2:17:47 PM] Henry Shore: ((XD A NEEDLE? FO REAL?))
[6/24/2012 2:18:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((she has a medical condition that requires injections))
[6/24/2012 2:18:09 PM] Slate Stone: “Im fine for the moment…” He would start to move towards the elevator
[6/24/2012 2:20:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekos presses the up botton and herds everone in. He swipes the card and looks for a lobby button but there

is only one up bottom “… okay” he presses, “alright kiddies time to go home”
[6/24/2012 2:21:16 PM] Mandy Thompson: ((how about my question))
[6/24/2012 2:21:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. you all have an uneasy sensation because you know it can’t be that easy. The door opens and and you are on

((all the spam I must have missed it I’ll look back up))
[6/24/2012 2:21:45 PM] Henry Shore: ((he probably just ignored you))
[6/24/2012 2:21:58 PM] Henry Shore: ((he’s a thief, probably wants to keep that on the DL))
[6/24/2012 2:22:57 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. a floor with lots of large windows that let you see out into the sea. You then realize that you are nearly at

the ocean’s floor.
[6/24/2012 2:23:16 PM] Niccolò Manuel de Valentin: (( bitches keep calling me talkin bout some GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL YOU SHOUDDA CAME TO DA PARDY LAST NIGHT. GOT

[6/24/2012 2:23:32 PM] Niccolò Manuel de Valentin: ((What you is??? I think he means what are you doing right now))
[6/24/2012 2:23:53 PM] Henry Shore: ((what interesting texts niccolo gets underwater))
[6/24/2012 2:24:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecia realizes where you all know each other from… “we all live at the rain elk apartments right?”
[6/24/2012 2:24:55 PM] Mandy Thompson: ((can we keep the ooc pertinent))
[6/24/2012 2:25:19 PM] Henry Shore: “I just moved there last week”
[6/24/2012 2:25:39 PM] Niccolò Manuel de Valentin: (( sorry I need to shower and get ready for a going-away dinner for my friend Pano Papadatos. He’s going back to

Greek and I need once more to get up in the GreccoAss))
[6/24/2012 2:26:25 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley: “I moved there 4 months ago with my brother…”
[6/24/2012 2:27:47 PM] Mandy Thompson: Mandy Thompson grumbled again seeing that everyone is ignoring her queries. Fine, she says inside of her head, forget being

helpful. She looks around through the windows, the words What The Fuck floating around in her mind.
[6/24/2012 2:28:57 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. you all feel a tremble somewhat rock the structure
[6/24/2012 2:29:34 PM] Slate Stone: Looking around some “Yeah shaking in an underwater area not a fan of this.” He would start to look around for a way to escape from

the well underwater part.
[6/24/2012 2:30:23 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore places a protective hand on Ashley’s shoulder, looking nervously around for any damage
[6/24/2012 2:31:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. you see a long hallway with a random blood spatterings about it, there are some bullet holes set in the stone

but nothing on the class that you can see.
[6/24/2012 2:33:02 PM] Henry Shore: ((who wants to go first XD))
[6/24/2012 2:33:15 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lol I’m waitin for yawl asses XD))
[6/24/2012 2:33:21 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((BITCHES FROZE LIKE SHIT))
[6/24/2012 2:33:30 PM] Slate Stone: Shook his head and kept low as he would start to head through the hallway
[6/24/2012 2:34:24 PM] Mandy Thompson: Mandy Thompson follows the procession of people, her shoes obviously clicking on the cold floor. The scene unnerved her,

particularly when she was unarmed.
[6/24/2012 2:35:01 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore kept to the rear of the group, keeping Ashley close. What godless place had he been transported to?
[6/24/2012 2:35:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecia follows while being the most silent she has ever been in her life
[6/24/2012 2:36:21 PM] Henry Shore: ((where’s saracen gone))
[6/24/2012 2:36:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. while walking down the hall you notice the blood stops and there a few options of doors, there are 6 doors in

total. They are labled simply 1-6.
[6/24/2012 2:37:56 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore steps forward to door 3. He hestitates a moment, laying his hand on the knob… and turns slowly pushing it open
[6/24/2012 2:38:33 PM] Mandy Thompson: Mandy Thompson apprehensive as she was she moved to door number 5. It was her lucky number and couldn’t hurt to look inside.

She places her palm on the knob and slowly turns, bracing herself.
[6/24/2012 2:38:36 PM] Slate Stone: He would go to door 6 and opened it slowly trying to keep low still and peek in before he fullyed opened it
[6/24/2012 2:39:08 PM] Saracen: Saracen looks more annoyed than anything at all this. She stopped and stared at each door. Trying to see which one would send of the

danger, danger will robinson bell.
[6/24/2012 2:39:24 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley follows closely behind Henry
[6/24/2012 2:40:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. you all safely make it into the rooms, there are no nasty suprises just a god damn mess in each of them as if

someone hurried to get out
[6/24/2012 2:41:53 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Mandy comes across research logs, Slate finds a safe, Saracen still looking for a door to choose and henry comes accross some

repair tools
[6/24/2012 2:42:30 PM] Slate Stone: He would look at the safe and would call out. “I got a safe in here if someone can open it.”
[6/24/2012 2:43:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekos gets a huge grin on his face as he moves to Slate’s possiiton
[6/24/2012 2:43:06 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore searches the room for any hint of where they might be, and more imprtantly, how to get out. He has no idea what he’s

looking for, and not even sure he’d understand it if he found it. He says another prayer.
[6/24/2012 2:43:43 PM] Mandy Thompson: Mandy Thompson takes a look at the notes scattered about on the table. She gleened some information from them. She gathered

them up, tucking them beneath her arm.
[6/24/2012 2:44:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley stumbles upon this and wonders

who could possible pick this thing up.
[6/24/2012 2:44:29 PM] Henry Shore: After rifling through a pile of tools, Henry locates a massive wrench, bigger than might be used on cars, he was certain. ::Henry

acquires Big Momma::
[6/24/2012 2:45:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Mandy has acertained that they were subjects in an experiment called Acension
[6/24/2012 2:46:20 PM] Mandy Thompson: ((can you be more descriptive. like how long we’ve been down here, what the acension project is. ))
[6/24/2012 2:47:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekos is able to get the safe open and there is nothing but a 9mm magazine clip and a keycard “XB” on it
[6/24/2012 2:47:48 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((the documents only made a brief reference to the people kept in the lower leves to acension, doens’t go much into it))
[6/24/2012 2:48:19 PM] Slate Stone: He would shake his head though he picked up the 9mm clip and then would put it away before he would head over to number 1
[6/24/2012 2:49:03 PM] Saracen: Saracen heads over to door number 4. Opening it slowly before sticking her head inside.
[6/24/2012 2:49:34 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore decides to wait in the hallway with Ashley and Big Momma until the others have finished checking the other rooms
[6/24/2012 2:49:35 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. door 1 is jammed, its gonna need some force to break it down
[6/24/2012 2:49:56 PM] Slate Stone: He rose a brow at that and looked over to Henry “Mind if you break this down?”
[6/24/2012 2:50:35 PM] Henry Shore: ((what are the doors/doorframes made of?))
[6/24/2012 2:50:48 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecia comes out of nowhere with a big ass rambo knife “I’M GONNA SLICE A BITCH UP!”
[6/24/2012 2:51:03 PM] Mandy Thompson: ((I gotta go guys))
[6/24/2012 2:51:10 PM] Henry Shore: (( O_O do we have to roll for initiative?))
[6/24/2012 2:51:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((metal, you will do good swinging big momma at the door knob that should take care of it lol))
[6/24/2012 2:51:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (no your strength and the big as metal thing will take that knob the fuck out )
[6/24/2012 2:51:41 PM] Henry Shore: ((i meant with alopecia))
[6/24/2012 2:51:51 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((no she is just being loud and ghetto))
[6/24/2012 2:51:59 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore cracks the door open and steps back
[6/24/2012 2:53:20 PM] Slate Stone: He would slip into the room again and started to look around
[6/24/2012 2:53:26 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley walks in behind henry and looks around at the different pieces of lab equipment.
[6/24/2012 2:54:12 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry didn’t go in, he’s still in the hall))
[6/24/2012 2:54:24 PM] Henry Shore: ((also, what’s up with saracen and door #4))
[6/24/2012 2:54:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: she sees a stone on the top of a storage unit and tries her hardest to reach for it but she is too short. The stone then flies

into her hand and she gasps.

[6/24/2012 2:56:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Saracen finds a vile of blood, a hammer and pile of documents
[6/24/2012 2:56:57 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Slate stumbles upon a surgical saw
[6/24/2012 2:57:28 PM] Slate Stone: He rose a brow at what he found and wold check to see if it had a good charge or not
[6/24/2012 2:57:46 PM] Henry Shore: ((a word to the wise, if ashley wants to go into room 1, henry is a pushover for kids))
[6/24/2012 2:58:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. the saw still runs
[6/24/2012 2:58:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley runs up to Henry and is frantic “I know what they did to us!”
[6/24/2012 2:59:04 PM] Henry Shore: @ Ashley “What? How?”
[6/24/2012 3:00:17 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. she holds out hand with the stone in it “I moved this some how without touching it”
[6/24/2012 3:01:47 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore is taken aback for a moment. How is that possible? Perhaps she didn’t see what she thought she saw… "What do you

[6/24/2012 3:01:55 PM] Slate Stone: He would move through the room and then over to Door 2 to check it as well
[6/24/2012 3:02:46 PM] .:Storyteller:.: @henry "I was reaching for it and I wanted it really bad because it was pretty but I was too short. I was focused on getting

it and it flew into my hand"
[6/24/2012 3:03:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Slate has discovered a set of stairs leading up a level
[6/24/2012 3:03:54 PM] Slate Stone: “Found a way on up.”
[6/24/2012 3:04:14 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore is stunned. It almost sounded like… but no. Those were just stories told to frighten children. There’s no such thing

as witchcraft. But then, his pastor had always said, the Devil was everywhere, especially where you least expect it
[6/24/2012 3:04:28 PM] Henry Shore: @Ashley, “We should go”
[6/24/2012 3:04:36 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore follows Slate up the stairs
[6/24/2012 3:05:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. everyone begins to to up a level to find large room with cubicals laying about with a really large window

looking out under the water
[6/24/2012 3:07:36 PM] Slate Stone: Starts to look through some of the crucibles and all
[6/24/2012 3:09:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. you all hear a voice in your mind, its warning you that it’s not safe.
[6/24/2012 3:09:16 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore is anxious to get out of here as soon as possible, and starts looking for the next way up
[6/24/2012 3:09:31 PM] Henry Shore: ((is the voice male or female))
[6/24/2012 3:09:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((at first you can’t tell but it clears up and becomes female))
[6/24/2012 3:10:09 PM] Slate Stone: Whispered under his breath, “no shit” He would continue to look around some to either get out or get a weapon
[6/24/2012 3:10:24 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore has often spoken with the Virgin, but this is the first time he can remember her talking back
[6/24/2012 3:10:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (LMAO! HE WOULD)
[6/24/2012 3:10:50 PM] Henry Shore: ((catholic. as. shit.))
[6/24/2012 3:11:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((his mind is about to be blown))
[6/24/2012 3:12:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley picks up a leather bownd book with strang markings and puts it away in her backpack to later go over it

because she doen’t want to linger.
[6/24/2012 3:12:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Slate comes accross a lockded drawer in one of the cubicals
[6/24/2012 3:13:37 PM] Slate Stone: “Hey need a lock picked again or I can always try to cut it open.”
[6/24/2012 3:14:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecial beats Alekos over there and pops the shitty lock with her new found knife "Shit, if lil Ashley

overhere is rite then we should be able to witch it open or some shit, rite?!"
[6/24/2012 3:15:23 PM] Slate Stone: He shrugged some and would open up the drawer to see what was hidden in there
[6/24/2012 3:15:47 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekos: “Well I haven’t had anything psychic happen yet other than that chick voice”
[6/24/2012 3:15:48 PM] Henry Shore: There’s that word again… ‘witch’. Perhaps he could keep ashley safe by keeping her away from this Alopecia character.
[6/24/2012 3:16:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (lmao!)
[6/24/2012 3:16:15 PM] Henry Shore: And now psychic! What company of heathens is this!
[6/24/2012 3:17:09 PM] Henry Shore: ((henry fails to make the connection that he’s referring to the same voice. by his thinking, hearing the voice of Mary isn’t the

same as a psychic event))
[6/24/2012 3:17:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Slate finds a butterly knife and a 9mm with 15 rounds in it.
[6/24/2012 3:18:23 PM] Slate Stone: Takes the gun nad offers up the knife and he would holster it, then he would move with the others towards the next level
[6/24/2012 3:19:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekos “well well then” he looks around to find a gun but not is found"
[6/24/2012 3:20:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: There are two doors parallel to each other, one is the stair case and the other is…who knows.
[6/24/2012 3:20:53 PM] Slate Stone: He rose a brow and wanted to peek in to the other door
[6/24/2012 3:22:12 PM] Slate Stone: Listened at the door that wasnt the staircase
[6/24/2012 3:23:09 PM] .:Storyteller:.: make a roll of wits + composure
[6/24/2012 3:23:28 PM] Slate Stone: //6d
[6/24/2012 3:23:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 6d10; result:
9, 8, 7, 7, 1, 5
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 2
[6/24/2012 3:24:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Slate heres shuffling and some angry sounding breathing.
[6/24/2012 3:24:52 PM] Slate Stone: He rose a brow at that. He then put his finger to his lips and would motion others to go upstairs
[6/24/2012 3:25:01 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore follows
[6/24/2012 3:25:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. everyone slowly follows him
[6/24/2012 3:27:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecia takes a chair and secures the door once everyone is through. Once up the stairs you come accross a

layout with a few small windows a lot of open space and a few free floating rooms.
[6/24/2012 3:27:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: There are 4 large rooms
[6/24/2012 3:27:54 PM] Henry Shore: ((free floating rooms?))
[6/24/2012 3:28:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((not traditinally walled, they are just like random large boxes in the midde of nowhere))
[6/24/2012 3:28:37 PM] Henry Shore: ((gotcha))
[6/24/2012 3:28:54 PM] Henry Shore: ((are these just rooms 1-4, or do the doors have names, or…?))
[6/24/2012 3:28:54 PM] Slate Stone: He would again start to move through and looking around some more to see what all he could find in the area
[6/24/2012 3:30:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekos takes a page out of Alopecia’s book and locks the door while securing a chair against it.
[6/24/2012 3:30:58 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Nico begins to prey that the group sees the light and is guided out of this fiendish place.
[6/24/2012 3:31:30 PM] Henry Shore: ((are these just rooms 1-4, or do the doors have names, or…?))
[6/24/2012 3:31:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (A,B,C,D)
[6/24/2012 3:32:09 PM] Slate Stone: Starting with door B
[6/24/2012 3:32:11 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore approaches room C
[6/24/2012 3:32:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. the structure shakes a little and creeks
[6/24/2012 3:34:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry make a wits + compossure roll XD
[6/24/2012 3:34:45 PM] Henry Shore: //5dammit
[6/24/2012 3:34:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: x_adonai_x rolled 5d10; result:
2, 4, 1, 4, 5
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6/24/2012 3:35:03 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH))
[6/24/2012 3:35:19 PM] Henry Shore: (( D: ))
[6/24/2012 3:36:23 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. the door flies up really hard and hits you causing 1 bashing damage as a busty scientist falls out and tries to

run away
[6/24/2012 3:36:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((actually let me check your damn defence))
[6/24/2012 3:36:48 PM] Henry Shore: ((3))
[6/24/2012 3:37:25 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (yeah scratch that damage then, a flemspy plastic door is not gonn ado all that)
[6/24/2012 3:37:27 PM] Slate Stone: He rose a brow at that and would watch and then moved back some to draw a beed on what could be chasing the scientist
[6/24/2012 3:37:56 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore checks the room to see what she’s running from
[6/24/2012 3:38:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekos stops the scientists and hand cuff her to him “not so fast darlin”
[6/24/2012 3:39:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Henry sees what looks like a small creature made of human hands skittering out at him (size 2)
[6/24/2012 3:39:47 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore attempts to slam the door before it gets out
[6/24/2012 3:40:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Henry succeeds and it bangs against the door like a boss
[6/24/2012 3:40:57 PM] Slate Stone: He would then move towards B again and peeked in a bit
[6/24/2012 3:41:10 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore wheels around, glaring at the scientist, and shouts, “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT
[6/24/2012 3:43:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: @Henry, Jenna: "… I dont’ know, I was just doing research to grow anatomical replacements… they all started to combine all

of a sudden"
[6/24/2012 3:44:07 PM] Henry Shore: ((lol Henry doesn’t understand big words, so he’s gonna just stand there and look flustered for a minute))
[6/24/2012 3:44:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lol okay))
[6/24/2012 3:45:37 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley has a concerned look on her face "What? what were you using to cause such a reaction… no human cells

should react that way!"
[6/24/2012 3:47:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Jenna and Ashley exchanged science jargon back and forth until Jenna reveals that they found the cells from an archealogical

dig in canada.
[6/24/2012 3:49:24 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecial could give two fucks about any of this, she just wants to go the fuck home. "Look bitch, we gotta

get out of here"
[6/24/2012 3:49:34 PM] Slate Stone: (Anything in room B?)

[6/24/2012 3:50:15 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekos uncuffs her
[6/24/2012 3:50:35 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((you find your nuts in B lol jk)
[6/24/2012 3:51:15 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Room B is fill with lab equipment and random documents scattered
[6/24/2012 3:51:59 PM] Henry Shore: ((are either doors A or D facing such a way that henry could open them while keeping an eye on the exchange between ashley and

[6/24/2012 3:53:23 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((the free space between them makes a cross or plus sign))
[6/24/2012 3:53:42 PM] Slate Stone: Would move shut the door and then moved on to the next room
[6/24/2012 3:53:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((its a large enought space to do so))
[6/24/2012 3:54:16 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore checks the last room
[6/24/2012 3:55:23 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry finds flash grenade and Slate finds another full magazine for the 9mm
[6/24/2012 3:56:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekos… where is the stair case to up in this this place
[6/24/2012 3:56:25 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore hands his grenade to Slate
[6/24/2012 3:56:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Jenna: … the access panal to reveal the elevator… is in my lab.. with that … thing
[6/24/2012 3:58:23 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecial looks at the door and says “Nawww boo”
[6/24/2012 3:58:52 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore silenty agrees with the ghetto chick
[6/24/2012 3:59:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley sighs… "we have to get in there to get out of here…I’ll lure it out and when it chases me … you

shoot it or smash it or whatever"
[6/24/2012 4:00:19 PM] Henry Shore: D:
[6/24/2012 4:00:29 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore abhors this plan
[6/24/2012 4:00:46 PM] Slate Stone: He would take the grenade and then would check to make sure that the gun was all cleaned up and such. He would shrug some. "Do

you know if that thing will die to bullets?"
[6/24/2012 4:00:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley: “I’m a gymnist and I run track… I can do this”
[6/24/2012 4:01:05 PM] Henry Shore: without another word, Henry strides towards the door, pulls it open, and goes in swinging
[6/24/2012 4:01:33 PM] .:Storyteller:.: roll initiative
[6/24/2012 4:01:47 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //2d
[6/24/2012 4:01:47 PM] .:Storyteller:.: paradox_the_white_chaos rolled 2d10; result:
5, 5
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6/24/2012 4:01:54 PM] Henry Shore: //1d
[6/24/2012 4:01:54 PM] .:Storyteller:.: x_adonai_x rolled 1d10; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 2
[6/24/2012 4:01:55 PM] Slate Stone: 1d
[6/24/2012 4:01:58 PM] Slate Stone: //1d
[6/24/2012 4:01:58 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 1d10; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[6/24/2012 4:01:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: you fuck it up
[6/24/2012 4:02:14 PM] Henry Shore: that’s not how that works XD
[6/24/2012 4:02:20 PM] .:Storyteller:.: lol I know lol
[6/24/2012 4:02:25 PM] Henry Shore: ((my initiative is 15))
[6/24/2012 4:02:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: okay combat mode go
[6/24/2012 4:02:28 PM] Slate Stone: (21)
[6/24/2012 4:02:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry you act first
[6/24/2012 4:02:48 PM] Henry Shore: ((how is that even possible))
[6/24/2012 4:03:08 PM] Slate Stone: (9+base of 8+ combat marksmanship which gives me 4)
[6/24/2012 4:03:28 PM] Henry Shore: ((on initiative?))
[6/24/2012 4:03:32 PM] Slate Stone: (Yeah)
[6/24/2012 4:04:08 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore swings at.. it
[6/24/2012 4:04:25 PM] Henry Shore: how does combat work again xD
[6/24/2012 4:04:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((close combat is str plus brawl or melee rather))
[6/24/2012 4:04:37 PM] Slate Stone: (Yup)
[6/24/2012 4:04:42 PM] Slate Stone: (-def)
[6/24/2012 4:04:46 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yep
[6/24/2012 4:04:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: this thing has no defence, its all hands
[6/24/2012 4:05:17 PM] Henry Shore: //7d
[6/24/2012 4:05:17 PM] .:Storyteller:.: x_adonai_x rolled 7d10; result:
4, 3, 3, 3, 6, 4, 7
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6/24/2012 4:05:21 PM] Henry Shore: fuck
[6/24/2012 4:05:24 PM] .:Storyteller:.: O_O
[6/24/2012 4:05:27 PM] .:Storyteller:.: wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
[6/24/2012 4:05:35 PM] Henry Shore: well i did go in swinging blindly
[6/24/2012 4:05:36 PM] Slate Stone: (you forgot to add the damage to your roll)
[6/24/2012 4:05:51 PM] Henry Shore: ((the damage only goes on if i actually hit the thing
[6/24/2012 4:05:57 PM] Slate Stone: (n)
[6/24/2012 4:06:10 PM] Slate Stone: (str
weaponry+damage-def is the roll)
[6/24/2012 4:06:22 PM] Henry Shore: ((oh… ok…)
[6/24/2012 4:06:31 PM] Henry Shore: //4d
[6/24/2012 4:06:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: x_adonai_x rolled 4d10; result:
8, 10, 10, 5
Second Rolls:
6, 10
Number of Successes: 4
[6/24/2012 4:06:52 PM] Henry Shore: //1d
[6/24/2012 4:06:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: x_adonai_x rolled 1d10; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6/24/2012 4:07:16 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((what was that one roll for?))
[6/24/2012 4:07:31 PM] Henry Shore: ((it didn’t ten again the second roll))
[6/24/2012 4:07:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((oh it didn’t I see that now))
[6/24/2012 4:08:20 PM] Henry Shore: ((anyway, 4 successes))
[6/24/2012 4:08:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: //3d
[6/24/2012 4:08:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: paradox_the_white_chaos rolled 3d10; result:
10, 2, 10
Second Rolls:
3, 7
Number of Successes: 2
[6/24/2012 4:09:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: cancel that brad is supposed to act before the fap monster
[6/24/2012 4:09:24 PM] Henry Shore: is he involved in this round of combat?
[6/24/2012 4:09:53 PM] .:Storyteller:.: he can still shoot it after you smash it with his level of marksmenship
[6/24/2012 4:11:16 PM] Henry Shore: ok well it has 4 bashing on it already
[6/24/2012 4:12:05 PM] Slate Stone: //10d
[6/24/2012 4:12:05 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 10d10; result:
6, 10, 1, 1, 4, 3, 9, 4, 6, 6
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 3
[6/24/2012 4:12:10 PM] Slate Stone: //d1
[6/24/2012 4:12:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 1d 1; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6/24/2012 4:12:15 PM] Slate Stone: 3L to it
[6/24/2012 4:12:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: yeah no, it does nothing you killed it good
[6/24/2012 4:12:27 PM] Henry Shore: what’s it’s health
[6/24/2012 4:12:35 PM] .:Storyteller:.: 3
[6/24/2012 4:12:44 PM] .:Storyteller:.: it was a weak little hand thing, XD
[6/24/2012 4:13:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Fapagon lays on the ground twitching and spewing purple shit all on the ground then finally kicks it
[6/24/2012 4:14:28 PM] Slate Stone: He would motion to the scientist so that they could get out of there
[6/24/2012 4:14:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley runs up with a tast tube and scoops up some of the purple hand juice and places it in her backpack.
[6/24/2012 4:15:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Jenna enters her access code and directs them to an elevator that seemingly appears out of nowhere
[6/24/2012 4:18:37 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. You are all in the elevator when she suddenly gets out “I forgot the boat keys in my purse”. You hold th

elevator for her when she she runs back but the door with the chair blocking it bursts open causing the chair to shatter. Jenna turns to look and a large grary beast

rushes her, breaks her neck and carries her off to be eaten.
[6/24/2012 4:18:58 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley frantically presses the up bottome
[6/24/2012 4:19:02 PM] .:Storyteller:.: botton*
[6/24/2012 4:19:25 PM] Henry Shore: (( D: ))
[6/24/2012 4:19:28 PM] Henry Shore: ((da fuq))
[6/24/2012 4:20:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. the doors start to slowly close, Nico begins to pray furiously.
[6/24/2012 4:21:13 PM] Slate Stone: Drew a bead on anything that would come to the door ready to shoot it
[6/24/2012 4:22:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: from around the corner you see what looks like a large grey slimmy, muscular hand with sharp talens. The door shuts and the

elevator goes up.
[6/24/2012 4:22:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Break 1 initiated
[6/24/2012 4:22:51 PM] .:Storyteller:.: okay kiddies take 5
[6/24/2012 4:22:53 PM] Slate Stone: (??)
[6/24/2012 4:22:54 PM] Henry Shore: oh grl
[6/24/2012 4:22:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: pee, poop
[6/24/2012 4:22:58 PM] .:Storyteller:.: drink
[6/24/2012 4:23:00 PM] .:Storyteller:.: whatever XD
[6/24/2012 4:23:07 PM] Henry Shore: lol bitch i done been drinkin
[6/24/2012 4:23:19 PM] Henry Shore: i been gettin twisted since the game began
[6/24/2012 4:23:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: LMAO!
[6/24/2012 4:23:41 PM] .:Storyteller:.: XD i’m about to go and get some drank XD
[6/24/2012 4:26:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: So how do bitches like thus far
[6/24/2012 4:26:41 PM] Slate Stone: its alright
[6/24/2012 4:27:51 PM] Henry Shore: i’m enjoying myself
[6/24/2012 4:28:12 PM] Slate Stone: where did everyone go that you said was going to be here Yannick :P
[6/24/2012 4:28:16 PM] Henry Shore: probably would have been better if 1) everyone had been here and 2) folks didn’t start dissappearing halfway through
[6/24/2012 4:28:29 PM] .:Storyteller:.: LOL RIGHT
[6/24/2012 4:28:31 PM] .:Storyteller:.: god
[6/24/2012 4:28:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ugh I’m not even gonna go into that
[6/24/2012 4:28:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: miss knuckle bitch is commin back
[6/24/2012 4:29:01 PM] .:Storyteller:.: she had to get on the buss to go to NC
[6/24/2012 4:29:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: her buss has wifi
[6/24/2012 4:29:17 PM] .:Storyteller:.: she said she’ll be back as soon as she got plugged in and set up
[6/24/2012 4:34:33 PM] .:Storyteller:.: are we all ready to go?
[6/24/2012 4:35:24 PM] Henry Shore: yarp
[6/24/2012 4:35:32 PM] Slate Stone: hold on
[6/24/2012 4:35:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: is my one other player oh got a response
[6/24/2012 4:35:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: waiting for the other valid person
[6/24/2012 4:36:05 PM] Slate Stone: gonna go switch rooms and get on the actual desktop
[6/24/2012 4:36:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ok cool
[6/24/2012 4:42:29 PM] Henry Shore: guess we’re ready then
[6/24/2012 4:42:40 PM] Slate Stone: yup
[6/24/2012 4:43:59 PM] .:Storyteller:.: okay
[6/24/2012 4:44:23 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. break over, game is starting back up.
[6/24/2012 4:46:54 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You all come off the elevator elevator with shock face while looking around to make sure there is nothing dangerous on this
floor. You see a large window looking out under more water. You see a figure floating in outside of the glass looking in at you.
[6/24/2012 4:47:41 PM] Slate Stone: Slowly working his wya out of the elevator and again gun up and ready to shoot something if it were to pop up and and need to be

[6/24/2012 4:48:31 PM] Henry Shore: ((can you describe the “figure” a bit more?))
[6/24/2012 4:49:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (( XD you gott aget closser to the glass to see))
[6/24/2012 4:49:34 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore steps warily towards the glass to get a closer look at the floating figure
[6/24/2012 4:50:20 PM] .:Storyteller:.: you see a woman but it’s not a woman she has long hair and she is clearly a mermaid of some kind.
[6/24/2012 4:50:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: she telepathically communicates with you “this place isn’t safe”
[6/24/2012 4:51:01 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore turns to leave
[6/24/2012 4:51:22 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore has no interest in speaking with shady fish ladies
[6/24/2012 4:52:04 PM] Slate Stone: Would do a quick look around to see if there happened to be anything worth yoinking still
[6/24/2012 4:54:15 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley approaches the glass and looks up at her “Who are you?”
Mermaid: “I am Pseria, I heard you crying out for help and I came. But I can only direct you to the surface… I can’t help you any other way”
[6/24/2012 4:54:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Slate comes across a desk and finds a diamond and gold engagement ring
[6/24/2012 4:55:31 PM] Slate Stone: Again stuff that needs to be yoinked and puts it in his pocket as hew ould look to see if there was more stuff
[6/24/2012 4:55:47 PM] Henry Shore: ((what’s his morality rating))
[6/24/2012 4:56:02 PM] .:Storyteller:.: XDoh yeah stealing shit
[6/24/2012 4:56:09 PM] Slate Stone: (7 but I consider it payback for kidnapping and drugging and a few other things they have done)
[6/24/2012 4:56:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: okay I’ll let that one slide))
[6/24/2012 4:56:36 PM] Slate Stone: (And stealing would be if say I knew the person was there and not dead instead of probably dead)
[6/24/2012 4:56:56 PM] Henry Shore: ((still sounds like petty theft to me))
[6/24/2012 4:57:20 PM] Henry Shore: ((petty as in not grand theft, mechanics-wise))
[6/24/2012 4:58:20 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alekos comes across a 9mm with a full clip “so… are we supposed to trust a siren?”
[6/24/2012 4:58:54 PM] Slate Stone: Shrugs "I kind of got the whole, its dangerous already from the creatures and shit. Though lets keep on going up til we can get

out of here."
[6/24/2012 4:59:36 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Mandy comes up to the glass “this can’t be real… this is obviously a trick. This isn’t’ logical”
[6/24/2012 5:02:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Pseria looks to Slate "you don’t’ understand, this place is built of 5 seperate parts… the next part up is too dangerious.

YOu’ll die. You have to take the glass corridor to the arena and climb up through the vents to avoid the experiments lurking on that section"
[6/24/2012 5:03:03 PM] Slate Stone: “Then lets go through the glass corridor.” He would start that way
[6/24/2012 5:03:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopcia: “HOLD UP! HOW DOES THIS FISH BITCH KNOW ALL OF THIS?!?!!?!?!”
[6/24/2012 5:04:08 PM] Slate Stone: “Cause we are in you know a place where they are doing experiments on people, and well she doesnt look normal now does she?”
[6/24/2012 5:04:24 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore is happpy to follow Slate’s lead. It’s become clear to him that Slate is obviously an officer of the law. A familiarity

with firearms, a take-charge attitude, a penchant for acquiring evidence…
[6/24/2012 5:04:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley follows Henry “I trust her… I can’t explain it but it’s a feeling”.
[6/24/2012 5:06:11 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley stops and looks into a closet where she sees a dead security officers body.
[6/24/2012 5:06:37 PM] Slate Stone: He would notice that she stopped and would peer in as well looking at the body and seeing what he would have on him
[6/24/2012 5:08:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley looks a little sad “he’s dead… I thought he might have made it or at least had a radio” she search his pocket while

trying not to look at him.
[6/24/2012 5:09:58 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley has obtained a Light Revolver (SW M640). “This is strange… I thought that all of the security here used the 9mill…”
[6/24/2012 5:11:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekos looks it over “Do you know how to use that thing? it only has 4 bullets left in it” Ashley replys "only a little… if

I was close enough"
[6/24/2012 5:11:45 PM] Slate Stone: He would check and then start to look to see if there was any of the well other closets along the way
[6/24/2012 5:12:46 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. you guyes find nothing else and you make it to the door leading to the glass corridor.
[6/24/2012 5:13:36 PM] Slate Stone: Peeking into the corridor gun to the ready
[6/24/2012 5:15:49 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The corridor is clear, litterally as the case would be. You are walking along a deep and dark ocean. You see Pseria swim

ahead and disapear into the dearkness.
[6/24/2012 5:16:06 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecia “oh I dont’ like this shit”
[6/24/2012 5:16:24 PM] Henry Shore: ((brb, need to piddle))
[6/24/2012 5:16:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lol okay, also NIGGA I GAVE A BITCH A BREAK))
[6/24/2012 5:16:47 PM] Henry Shore: ((i didn’t have to then .))
[6/24/2012 5:16:59 PM] Slate Stone: He would slowly move along hte corridor not quite happy about the whole glass corridor thing going on
[6/24/2012 5:19:17 PM] Henry Shore: ::though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil::
[6/24/2012 5:20:08 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((maybe you should call daddy issues to come pick yawl up LOL JK XD!))
[6/24/2012 5:20:26 PM] Slate Stone: (?)
[6/24/2012 5:20:37 PM] Henry Shore: ((one of my mechanics))
[6/24/2012 5:21:52 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. a shark flys at the glass but bounces off it. The suprises causes Alopecia to skitter clear to the other end

of the corridor “OH HELL NAW! SHARKS AND SHITT!”
[6/24/2012 5:22:17 PM] Slate Stone: “We are underwater…” he would move towards the other door and listened first
[6/24/2012 5:23:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Nico prays and calls upon the strenght to resist the aqua devils
[6/24/2012 5:23:51 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Slate make a wits + comp again
[6/24/2012 5:24:03 PM] Slate Stone: //d6
[6/24/2012 5:24:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 1d 6; result:
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 0
[6/24/2012 5:24:12 PM] Slate Stone: //6d
[6/24/2012 5:24:12 PM] .:Storyteller:.: sephiroth312 rolled 6d10; result:
7, 4, 5, 3, 5, 9
Second Rolls:
Number of Successes: 1
[6/24/2012 5:24:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: okay lol I was about to say
[6/24/2012 5:26:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. the door sticks for a second and appears to be jammed. The spot where the shark hit has apparenlty begins to

leaks and the glass starts to crack. The crack expands as the water dripping incrreases. Alopecia screams “OH HELL TO THE NIGGA NAW!” You manage to get the door to

open by turning the wheel harder.
[6/24/2012 5:27:43 PM] Slate Stone: Moving past the door and waiting for the others then shutting it and then closing the door again and tightening the wheel
[6/24/2012 5:27:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: everyone rushes in and you seal the door shut, You hear the glass break and the water rush in on the other side of the door.
[6/24/2012 5:28:13 PM] Henry Shore: ((good thing that wasn’t a structurally important corridor
[6/24/2012 5:28:37 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((lol no it was just for show XD))
[6/24/2012 5:30:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You are now in the arena, it looks much like a small football stadium but set up for weapons testing
[6/24/2012 5:30:54 PM] Slate Stone: “So someone should be shot for the crappy amount of glass why not use something that would not break like that.” He would shake his

head and started to look around
[6/24/2012 5:32:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Slate notices that there is a security gaurd with laying against the only other door out of here . He rests upon a bloody

stake of shit to keep the door shut. He had bled to death a long time ago.
[6/24/2012 5:33:13 PM] Slate Stone: He would search the guy and thenw ould look around some and listen at the door again
[6/24/2012 5:33:43 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You currently dont’ hear anything at the door
[6/24/2012 5:34:30 PM] .:Storyteller:.: you find a two magazines and a Keycard “Beta6”
[6/24/2012 5:34:55 PM] Slate Stone: (Anything on the guard?)
[6/24/2012 5:35:33 PM] Slate Stone: Taking those things and looking around again slowly peeking out the door
[6/24/2012 5:37:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: There isn’t anything here but spent shells
[6/24/2012 5:38:05 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You see a ladder leading up to the mighting fixtures and to the large airvents
[6/24/2012 5:39:16 PM] Slate Stone: He would motion to the ladder for the people to head on up
[6/24/2012 5:39:53 PM] Henry Shore: i guess henry’ll go first this time
[6/24/2012 5:40:40 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashely volunteers to go first
[6/24/2012 5:41:24 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley: I need a knife to unscrew the vent
[6/24/2012 5:42:06 PM] Henry Shore: ((sounds like a job for alopecia))
[6/24/2012 5:42:36 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Alopecia hands Ashley the know “I’ll be wantin dis back honey”
[6/24/2012 5:43:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley puts the knife in her backpack and skitters up the ladder with ease and then hopes over the beams to make it to the vent

and starts to work on it.
[6/24/2012 5:44:18 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You hear a loud roar which prompts you to hurry up the ladder
[6/24/2012 5:45:45 PM] Henry Shore: ((so now we’re in the vents, creepin))
[6/24/2012 5:46:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: I was waiting for confirmation that yawl got up there XD))
[6/24/2012 5:46:54 PM] Slate Stone: Would follow the rest up into the vents
[6/24/2012 5:48:38 PM] .:Storyteller:.: .:Storyteller:. Ashley skitters through the vents with ease, she makes it all the way to the top of the next sector and tries

to kick the vent off but can’t so she hops behind Henry
[6/24/2012 5:49:40 PM] Henry Shore: ((spacious vents
[6/24/2012 5:49:56 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore knocks off the vent cover with ease
[6/24/2012 5:51:05 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Everyone drops down in a lab that warns of radioactive material
[6/24/2012 5:52:13 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You find a map for this level as well
[6/24/2012 5:52:16 PM] * .:Storyteller:. sent Sector 2 Floor 1.jpg,… *
[6/24/2012 5:52:28 PM] Slate Stone: Looking around some more of course looking for most of the things available that they could use quickly
[6/24/2012 5:53:37 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((did all important people receive tha map?))
[6/24/2012 5:53:44 PM] Slate Stone: ( I did
[6/24/2012 5:53:45 PM] Henry Shore: i got it
[6/24/2012 5:54:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((you dropped down into 8a
[6/24/2012 5:55:09 PM] Henry Shore: ((what are these symbols: the e in a box in the middle of the map, and those two… things to the right of 3a))
[6/24/2012 5:55:48 PM] .:Storyteller:.: (elevator is E and the thing is stairs to do down)
[6/24/2012 5:56:51 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekos “wel I’m going to check out this Server room” he readies his gun.
[6/24/2012 5:57:10 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore heads straight for the door, intent on the elevator
[6/24/2012 5:57:38 PM] Slate Stone: He would head over to the security office first
[6/24/2012 5:58:32 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecial sprints for big elevator
[6/24/2012 6:01:04 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley runs to the medical supplies storage to see what is and isn’t of use. Nico runs with her to make sure that she is safe.

it seems that everyone is off in different directions, Mandy snatcing research logs.

[6/24/2012 6:02:07 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore is temporarily diverted from the elvator, making sure to keep an eye on ashley
[6/24/2012 6:02:17 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecial tries to get the doors to open on the elevator but it makes a funny noise and tells her “access denied”
[6/24/2012 6:03:33 PM] Slate Stone: He shook his head as he owuld continue to look through the security office
[6/24/2012 6:05:21 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You notice tha tthis floor looks supiciously clean, so whatever is doing on below is not going on her and up. Slate finds a

keycard in a jacket hanging on the back of a chair “E1”
[6/24/2012 6:06:56 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekos was able to upload a virus on from his flash drive to the servers that will copy off of their data and send it to server

he has in an undisclosed location, he’ll need help decrypting the files.
[6/24/2012 6:08:58 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley breaks open a medicine cabnet and takes as much RX medicine as she can find. “This could help a lot of people”.
[6/24/2012 6:10:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Everyone meets back up at the elevator hoping someone found a keycard for it.
[6/24/2012 6:10:19 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecia, “any luck”
[6/24/2012 6:10:25 PM] Slate Stone: He would move up to the elevator and then would press the keycard to the lock
[6/24/2012 6:11:39 PM] .:Storyteller:.: “Access Granted” The doors open and you all pile in to go to the surface.
[6/24/2012 6:12:33 PM] .:Storyteller:.:
[6/24/2012 6:13:21 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((You all come out at the be E))
[6/24/2012 6:14:42 PM] Slate Stone: Starts to look for keys or whatnot to get the hell out of dodge
[6/24/2012 6:14:48 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore heads for the doors
[6/24/2012 6:16:00 PM] .:Storyteller:.: The doors are locked, you see a message on one of the monitors warning you about facility lockdown procedures
[6/24/2012 6:16:29 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore jiggles the handle
[6/24/2012 6:17:45 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekos walks over to the security computers “settle down there big fella, I can get in and out of anything”
[6/24/2012 6:18:17 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore starts hitting the doors with Big Momma
[6/24/2012 6:20:07 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Henry simply scratches the clear substance
[6/24/2012 6:20:40 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore shakes with rage
[6/24/2012 6:21:10 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You all see a boat docking near on one of the cresents. ((Seriously I’m gonna throw my dick at the door XD))
[6/24/2012 6:21:50 PM] Henry Shore: ((i’m jut trying to act in character))
[6/24/2012 6:22:28 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alekos manages to get the lock down to stand down for 20 seconds and you suddenly a lot of creatures screaching to get out "RUN

[6/24/2012 6:22:50 PM] Slate Stone: Starts running towards the door
[6/24/2012 6:22:57 PM] Henry Shore: Henry Shore activates skitter
[6/24/2012 6:23:55 PM] .:Storyteller:.: You all make it to the crescent where the boat is near. The doors shut and lock again and in that instant the top of the

facility is filling up with abominations
[6/24/2012 6:24:44 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Captain Pete appears over the loud speaker on his fishing boat, “A friend of mine told me you folks were in trouble”
[6/24/2012 6:25:07 PM] Henry Shore: ((hallowed be the ori))
[6/24/2012 6:25:21 PM] .:Storyteller:.: ((Hallowed are the ori XD))
[6/24/2012 6:25:38 PM] Slate Stone: He would move to help anyone that need to get up on to the boat as well as others
[6/24/2012 6:26:34 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Ashley smiles with disbelief that this was all real and that she had made it.
[6/24/2012 6:27:07 PM] Henry Shore: ::Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee…::
[6/24/2012 6:27:42 PM] .:Storyteller:.: Alopecia: “… I’m never drinkin agin”
[6/24/2012 6:29:22 PM] .:Storyteller:.: End Game Session

Welcome to your Adventure Log!
A blog for your campaign

Every campaign gets an Adventure Log, a blog for your adventures!

While the wiki is great for organizing your campaign world, it’s not the best way to chronicle your adventures. For that purpose, you need a blog!

The Adventure Log will allow you to chronologically order the happenings of your campaign. It serves as the record of what has passed. After each gaming session, come to the Adventure Log and write up what happened. In time, it will grow into a great story!

Best of all, each Adventure Log post is also a wiki page! You can link back and forth with your wiki, characters, and so forth as you wish.

One final tip: Before you jump in and try to write up the entire history for your campaign, take a deep breath. Rather than spending days writing and getting exhausted, I would suggest writing a quick “Story So Far” with only a summary. Then, get back to gaming! Grow your Adventure Log over time, rather than all at once.


I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.